Classic actress "Estelle Parsons" success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
solracc1
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Classic actress "Estelle Parsons" success

Post by solracc1 »

Her film career includes an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Blanche Barrow in Bonnie and Clyde (1967), and a nomination for Rachel, Rachel (1968). She also received a BAFTA Award nomination for her role in Watermelon Man (1970), and appeared in I Never Sang for My Father (1971), Two People (1973), A Memory of Two Mondays (1974), For Pete's Sake (1975), Dick Tracy (1990) and Boys on the Side (1995). She was also the original choice to play the part of Pamela Voorhees in the 1980 film Friday the 13th; the part later went to Betsy Palmer. On television, Parsons played the part of Roseanne and Jackie's pretentious mother, Beverly, on the 1988–1997 sitcom Roseanne. Her other television credits include appearances in The Patty Duke Show, All In The Family, Archie Bunker's Place, Open Admissions?, Frasier, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, the TV-movie The UFO Incident: The Story of Betty and Barney Hill (opposite James Earl Jones), and the PBS production of June Moon. In 2004, Parsons was inducted into the American Theatre Hall of Fame.

mailed photo 5-16-12
received signed 5-21-12

used: private residence address
New York, NY

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/qwqwvi.jpg/
SandraBonnie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Classic actress "Estelle Parsons" success

Post by SandraBonnie »

Congrats !
Gotta write her soon
admin
Site Admin

Re: Classic actress "Estelle Parsons" success

Post by admin »

Hi Carlos :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Estelle Parsons on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)