Jay Leno Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MitchellPatten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jay Leno Success

Post by MitchellPatten »

I really enjoy watching Late Night and decided to send out to Mr. Leno. At first I sent a LOR SASE and 1 8x10 picture to the Late Night addy on his website, but then after seeing people get successes by email via his website http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/con ... ut|contact I sent an email there as well as some backing :p

I assume this is a response to my email because it is not the picture I sent, but I could be wrong.

Send email on: 5/3/2012

Received 1 8x10 picture on: 5/21/12

Thank you Mr. Leno and Fanmail!
Last edited by MitchellPatten on Tue May 22, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jay Leno Success

Post by lucky1998 »

Nice success! Might want to hide your address though. :D {up}
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
MitchellPatten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MitchellPatten »

Thank you so much for replying that! I had my brother upload the success for me and I had no idea that he had take a picture like that. I got the notification to my phone (email) and have changed the picture {up}
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

MitchellPatten wrote:Thank you so much for replying that! I had my brother upload the success for me and I had no idea that he had take a picture like that. I got the notification to my phone (email) and have changed the picture {up}
:mrgreen: No problem.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
HarryPlopperFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HarryPlopperFan »

HUH, I sent an email too and never got anything. I sent him an email a while back. I hate to ask this of you but if you have time, could you find the email address link on his website and post it here or PM me? I'm sorry, but I am absolutely terrible about finding emails on websites! LOL.
Received: Alan Rickman, Suzanne Collins, Judge Judy, Maggie Smith, The Fray, Tim McGraw, George Jones (AP), John Ondrasik (Five For Fighting), Switchfoot, Paula Deen, Flo the Progressive Girl, and Barack Obama (PP).

Most Wanted: JK Rowling

Check out my website please: http://autographsnthangs.weebly.com/
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

Great success! :D {up} Got him a few years ago.
Uncle Sam
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi MitchellPatten :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jay Leno on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)