June Foray Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JellyBeanJunction
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

June Foray Success!

Post by JellyBeanJunction »

One month ago, I wrote Ms. Foray a LOR and a SASE. I also sent along a picture of Granny from Looney Tunes. She has voiced many things, but I love her from LooneyTunes. Pretty sure this is authentic, let me know what you think.

Picture:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/img0001gz.jpg/

Envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/imgnewyy.jpg/

I used this address:
Address Removed

(Does anyone know why the address was removed, it was up half an hour ago? (8:56 EST))
Have: Ernest Borgnine, Bob Barker, Carla Laemmle, Bob Barker, Laura and George W. Bush, Jay Leno, Joan Rivers, John Travolta, Judge Judy, June Foray, Paula Deen, and Phyllis Diller.

Waiting For: Don Rickles, Bret Michaels, Betty White, George H.W Bush, Nancy Reagan, Barack Obama, Ed Asner, Bobby Doerr, Adam West, Dick Van Dyke, Glynnis Johns, Sharon Gless, John Glenn.
admin
Site Admin

Re: June Foray Success!

Post by admin »

Hi JellyBeanJunction :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.
JellyBeanJunction wrote:(Does anyone know why the address was removed, it was up half an hour ago? (8:56 EST))
Mrs Foray is 94 :)

{star} June Foray on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
JellyBeanJunction
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JellyBeanJunction »

Well duh. I guess I should of thought of that.
Have: Ernest Borgnine, Bob Barker, Carla Laemmle, Bob Barker, Laura and George W. Bush, Jay Leno, Joan Rivers, John Travolta, Judge Judy, June Foray, Paula Deen, and Phyllis Diller.

Waiting For: Don Rickles, Bret Michaels, Betty White, George H.W Bush, Nancy Reagan, Barack Obama, Ed Asner, Bobby Doerr, Adam West, Dick Van Dyke, Glynnis Johns, Sharon Gless, John Glenn.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

admin wrote: Mrs Foray is 94 :)
But has she ever actually voiced opposition to having her address in the database?

She seems to love getting fan mail and signing autographs for fans...