Rihanna

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
11ol12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rihanna

Post by 11ol12 »

Hi has anyone checked the address to Rihanna? did you get her autograph for a letter? Sorry for my English
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Rihanna is one of the hardest people to get. The only way IP and that is very difficult!
11ol12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 11ol12 »

letter you sent to these addresses ?
Rihanna
Creative Artists Agency, LLC
162 5th Avenue
6th Floor
New York, NY 10010
USA

or
Rihanna
Roc Nation
1411 Broadway
38th Floor
New York, NY 10018
USA
Saariilicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saariilicious »

I got rihanna's autographs (cheak my website) I send to her home address in Barbados..
But i can not give this address out!
FOLLOW THE STORY OF MY VERY ABUSED ALASKAN MALAMUTE DOG KYTO &. MY GUINEA PIGS MARLEY &. ALVIN ON INSTAGRAM @ALASKANMALAMUT_KYTO
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Saariilicious wrote: I send to her home address in Barbados..But i can not give this address out!
I wonder if the ones you got were even real because Rihanna is NEVER in Barbados. :?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
11ol12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 11ol12 »

sometimes there is, but once in awhile
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

11ol12 wrote:sometimes there is, but once in awhile
Once in a while what?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mlsexton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mlsexton »

Her California home address is easy to find on the web.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mlsexton wrote:Her California home address is easy to find on the web.
Yes, very true, BUT she won't reply back. LOL.
11ol12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 11ol12 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
11ol12 wrote:sometimes there is, but once in awhile
Once in a while what?
She is in Barbados