JOAN BAEZ

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JOAN BAEZ

Post by Hel »

I have send e-mail: ms44post@aol.om
My site : http://helen-autographs.narod.ru

admin
Site Admin

Re: JOAN BAEZ

Post by admin »

Hi Hel :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

What is the return address on the envelope please?

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joan Baez on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manini »

Hello Helen!

This e-mail address seems to be not valid, I tried it and my server says it is unable to forward it. Would you mind checking if you spelt it wrong or something? Thanks :D {up}
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
Hel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hel »

I used here is this e-mail: ms44post@aol.com
You to have and this e-mail: jbwebpages@aol.com

Manini wrote:Hello Helen!

This e-mail address seems to be not valid, I tried it and my server says it is unable to forward it. Would you mind checking if you spelt it wrong or something? Thanks :D {up}
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manini »

Ah, it's .com and not .om :D Thanks, Helen!
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014