Hey

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
seauandrese
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hey

Post by seauandrese »

Hello I am new to this site. I have tons of successes in email mostly but also others. I have some TTM which are all sports and I have email through celebs and sports. I have been whatching this site for a few days and send alot out. I want everyone who has had a email success with anything please post here with the email and who it was. Also I want anyone who has had a TTM success without having to use a SASE please post who and what adrress you used. Thanks
on_the_edge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by on_the_edge »

Hello seauandrese, welcome to fanmail.biz. :mrgreen:

Everyone posts on the feedback part of the forum their successes and they tell you the email/postal address used and if they sent an sase or not so it may be easier to have a look through some of the posts there.

See you around the forums :D
seauandrese
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seauandrese »

I have been looking through some. I looked through 20 pages last night and send a good amount of emails out. I thought it may be simple just to ask on the 2 threads that i made this post on. So do you have to report?
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Hey seauandrese

Welcome to Fanmail.biz {up}

Unfortunately we have to discourage members from posting complete lists of email addresses in one post.

The reason for this is that if lots of addresses were included in a single list then the list would be a prime target for "spammers". More likely than not, the addresses would then be closed down :(

It is far better for you to choose who you want to write / email to and then find their address :P

Ian :mrgreen:
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Welcome to the forum seauandrese!!

I hope that you have alot of fun!!Autograph collecting is such a fun hobby and everyone on this forum is so nice and VERY respectful!!If you ever have any questions feel free to ask!!

see you around the forums!! {up}

Stacey :D