Taylor Swift Amazing Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jedwardcanfly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Taylor Swift Amazing Success!!

Post by jedwardcanfly »

I LOVE Taylor Swift she is one of my favourite singers and also one of my most wanted and i was so happy to get this success!! :D I sent an email to someone who works in her management around the 26/3/12 im not sure the exact date but she was so nice to send me this and it arrived today. I'm so happy!! I'm sorry i can't give out the email :(
here is a photo:

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2608/dscf1589z.jpg

I'm guessing its a pre-signed photo because it was a very fast success :)
Most wanted: Avril Lavigne, Emma Watson, J.K Rowling,

Favourite Successes: Jedward, Taylor Swift, Olly Murs

Autographs collected: Taylor Swift, Olly Murs, Matthew Lewis X2, Saoirse Ronan X2, Neol Edmonds, Maggie smith, Shirley Henderson, Helen mcCory, Brendan Gleeson, Johnny Depp (ap), Jedward X7, Justin Bieber, Richard Griffiths X2, James May
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift Amazing Success!!

Post by verkoka »

congrats, she's amazing :)
autographs728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographs728 »

Wow, Congrats! :)
ScottD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottD »

lucky!!! i have a crush on her
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nathan1872002 »

Go ahead and disable your PM feature. As someone who also has an e-mail address for their company please respect it enough not to give it out to anyone.
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

A mod should just lock this post now, cuz it'll end up that way in a very short period of time anyway.
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nathan1872002 »

MW1221 wrote:A mod should just lock this post now, cuz it'll end up that way in a very short period of time anyway.

Agreed. Those few accounts who only attack other posts who hide behind the anonymity of the internet will hit it hard just as usual.
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Nathan1872002 wrote:Go ahead and disable your PM feature. As someone who also has an e-mail address for their company please respect it enough not to give it out to anyone.
Stop making dumb comments like this its not as if the signed photos that they send out are real anyway. Despite everyone that got them so desperately claiming that they are real. Anyone else that knows anything at all about Taylor Swift knows that she won't send anything to a fan that might turn them into another potential stalker. Anything sent by her management is fake unless you saw it signed by her in person. :lol:

This forum seems to be the only one with stupid autograph collectors that refuse to believe the consensus. :roll:
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

joe316 wrote:
Nathan1872002 wrote:Go ahead and disable your PM feature. As someone who also has an e-mail address for their company please respect it enough not to give it out to anyone.
Stop making dumb comments like this its not as if the signed photos that they send out are real anyway. Despite everyone that got them so desperately claiming that they are real. Anyone else that knows anything at all about Taylor Swift knows that she won't send anything to a fan that might turn them into another potential stalker. Anything sent by her management is fake unless you saw it signed by her in person. :lol:

This forum seems to be the only one with stupid autograph collectors that refuse to believe the consensus. :roll:
I don't know if these are real or not, but I do know that the general public can't tell the difference between a real and fake autograph, so sending anything that appears to be signed by Taylor (whether it actually is or not) would have the same effect as sending something actually signed by Taylor in that regard.
araleejane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by araleejane »

joe316 wrote:

Just because it's sent from her management company doesn't mean it's fake, like the original post said "pre-signed". Of course Taylor doesn't personally send these autos out. The sigs look legit, just like the ones i bought from her store. But record companies have pre-signed photos as part of promotions. When I met Sara Bareilles at a radio station, her managment team gave us pre-signed photos that nobody actually saw her sign, unless you brought something yourself. So to think this is autograph is fake is naive. As to how they got the autograph, very well could be a lie but we will never know unless you get one yourself