Okay Tina Louise... why?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eshegg
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Okay Tina Louise... why?

Post by eshegg »

I sent a 5x7 photo, LOR and an SASE to Ginger aka Tina Louise and 2 weeks later I get my picture back unsigned with a hand written letter saying she charges $10 cash to sign photos along with her signature on the letter.. I dont get it. You could have just signed my photo!! regardless, im going to resend it.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Okay Tina Louise... why?

Post by MW1221 »

eshegg wrote:I sent a 5x7 photo, LOR and an SASE to Ginger aka Tina Louise and 2 weeks later I get my picture back unsigned with a hand written letter saying she charges $10 cash to sign photos along with her signature on the letter.. I dont get it. You could have just signed my photo!! regardless, im going to resend it.
So let me get this straight: You're complaining because she sent you a free signature?
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

MW1221 wrote:
eshegg wrote:I sent a 5x7 photo, LOR and an SASE to Ginger aka Tina Louise and 2 weeks later I get my picture back unsigned with a hand written letter saying she charges $10 cash to sign photos along with her signature on the letter.. I dont get it. You could have just signed my photo!! regardless, im going to resend it.
So let me get this straight: You're complaining because she sent you a free signature?
I don't think she signed it, did she?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

lucky1998 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
I don't think she signed it, did she?
The note she did.
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

MW1221 wrote:The note she did.
Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. :)
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Sorry for your failure on getting her to sign your photos but I have to ask, did you do any research on her signing habits? It's not a secret that she charges $10 for a signature, unless all of the database history as disappeared again. Good luck if you send to her again with the fee.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

I think ten bucks is fair for a signature. She doesn't act anymore so needs to earn some money somehow.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

I'd be satisfied if I were you. I'd prefer having a celeb's hand written letter with signature no matter what the context is.
strelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by strelley »

I feel if you pay for a photo to be signed you have a bigger chance of getting what you are after, I sometimes wonder what happens to the photos I send off and never get a reply, I would imagine they end up as land fill. I'll be snding a couple of photos to Louise again soon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi eshegg :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and letter you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tina Louise on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)