@^_^@ Peyton Manning Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

@^_^@ Peyton Manning Success!

Post by Nate31 »

Hi guys. 

I got a success from Mr.Manning today. This is actually my 2nd try. Received a 4x6 PP on the 1st try. It took only 7 days to get that failure back.

As for this 2nd try, I sent a LOR, an 8x10 photo, and SASE to Mr.Manning on Jan 9th, 2012 to the address in the database. I received it back unsigned, but got his own signed 8x10 photo on Apr 26th, 2012. It may be a pre-signed one or something. Can't complain about it. 

Thanks for checking this thread. Thank you Mr.Manning. I really appreciate.

bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ Peyton Manning Success!

Post by bigpapi43 »

my friend 2 weeks ago got his manning he got back from foundation tested by PSA and it failed. They said anything from there is a sec signature....he told me 30 bucks down the drain
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

bigpapi43 wrote:my friend 2 weeks ago got his manning he got back from foundation tested by PSA and it failed. They said anything from there is a sec signature....he told me 30 bucks down the drain
Thanks. I'm satisfied with what I got anyway. I don't wanna think too much lately. At least I got something back and don't have to wait anymore.
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

bigpapi43 wrote:my friend 2 weeks ago got his manning he got back from foundation tested by PSA and it failed. They said anything from there is a sec signature....he told me 30 bucks down the drain
Could you post a picture of your friend's pic and letter from PSA, since you said the same thing in the other success. I just wanna see the autograph and evidence. Thanks.
Illy Mitchum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Illy Mitchum »

Complete and utter nonsense...

Manning's Auto's from his foundation are 100% legit. If they were secretarial, there would be no reason why the majority of things returned signed are cards or pre-signed 8x10's in rarer cases(with Officially Liscenced 8x10's and bigger items almost always being returned unsigned). Also, no reason for long spurts of only the 4x6 Pre-Prints being returned during the seasons when he wasn't injured if it was a secretary signing... Not to mention in the past he's spoken in interviews about signing fan mail through his foundation.

Further more I've followed Peyton's signature and it's very slight changes closely since he came to the NFL in 1998 and I am extremely familiar with it... What comes on cards from his foundation are HIS current day signature. I say that with 100% Certainty. If it's secretarial, it's the greatest secretarial of all time.

And PSA is a scam btw... I have a Paul Thomas Anderson 8x10 Certified Authentic by PSA... And it's unquestionably fake and looks nothing like Anderson's real Auto(I purchased it before I knew his signature well enough).

JSA is the same...

I've seen so many fakes with both their Stickers and Certs before. Specifically NY Giants Autographs(I've gotten Hundreds of my own over the years in person at training camp).

Specifically seen tons of fake Eli Manning's with PSA Flying colors.
Last edited by Illy Mitchum on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TTM Successes:
-Daniel Day-Lewis x2
-Francis Ford Coppola
-Peyton Manning x2
-Larry David ("Seinfeld" Co-Creator, Star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm")
-Howard Stern
-Lil Wayne
-David Tyree x2 (Super Bowl XLII New York Giants Helmet Catch Hero)
-Jerry Reese (Two Time Super Bowl Winning General Manager of the New York Giants)
-Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson on "Parks & Recreation")
-Pete Docter (Pixar Director/Writer of "UP", "Inside Out")
-John Mara x2 (Owner of the New York Giants)
-Harry Carson (NFL Hall Of Famer - New York Giants)
-Kevin Gilbride x3 (Two Time Super Bowl Winning Offensive Cordinator of the New York Giants)
-Steve Tisch (Co-Owner of the New York Giants)
-Brad Bird (Pixar Director/Writer of "The Incredibles", "Ratatoullie")
-Lawrence Taylor x2 (Most Likely Secretarial)

Favorite Autograph In My Collection:
Bob Dylan - Aquired Directly from Columbia Records via NYC "Tempest" Pop Up Shop
Illy Mitchum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Illy Mitchum »

Almost forgot, Congrats Threadstarter on your 100% AUTHENTIC Peyton Manning Autograph... :)
TTM Successes:
-Daniel Day-Lewis x2
-Francis Ford Coppola
-Peyton Manning x2
-Larry David ("Seinfeld" Co-Creator, Star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm")
-Howard Stern
-Lil Wayne
-David Tyree x2 (Super Bowl XLII New York Giants Helmet Catch Hero)
-Jerry Reese (Two Time Super Bowl Winning General Manager of the New York Giants)
-Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson on "Parks & Recreation")
-Pete Docter (Pixar Director/Writer of "UP", "Inside Out")
-John Mara x2 (Owner of the New York Giants)
-Harry Carson (NFL Hall Of Famer - New York Giants)
-Kevin Gilbride x3 (Two Time Super Bowl Winning Offensive Cordinator of the New York Giants)
-Steve Tisch (Co-Owner of the New York Giants)
-Brad Bird (Pixar Director/Writer of "The Incredibles", "Ratatoullie")
-Lawrence Taylor x2 (Most Likely Secretarial)

Favorite Autograph In My Collection:
Bob Dylan - Aquired Directly from Columbia Records via NYC "Tempest" Pop Up Shop
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

Thanks. I'll pass it along to him. I got one too and I've seen rejections and things sent back. Hope you are right. I did get him in person once at Tahoe during golf tourny and sig does look similar (of course he was rushed in tahoe)...thanks for info and for the record they denied his Blake Griffin that he got IP too....scammers.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

Illstreet wrote:Almost forgot, Congrats Threadstarter on your 100% AUTHENTIC Peyton Manning Autograph... :)
I appreciate you taking your time giving us the useful information.

:-)