Tim McGraw Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
HarryPlopperFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim McGraw Success

Post by HarryPlopperFan »

I emailed a secretary of his through his website and received this autograph from him a couple weeks later. I have the pictures here: http://autographsnthangs.weebly.com/aut ... ieved.html I'll post the envelope on here shortly.
Received: Alan Rickman, Suzanne Collins, Judge Judy, Maggie Smith, The Fray, Tim McGraw, George Jones (AP), John Ondrasik (Five For Fighting), Switchfoot, Paula Deen, Flo the Progressive Girl, and Barack Obama (PP).

Most Wanted: JK Rowling

Check out my website please: http://autographsnthangs.weebly.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim McGraw Success

Post by admin »

Hi HarryPlopperFan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim McGraw on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
HarryPlopperFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

admin wrote:Hi HarryPlopperFan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim McGraw on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Yes, here is the link: http://autographsnthangs.weebly.com/envelopes.html
Received: Alan Rickman, Suzanne Collins, Judge Judy, Maggie Smith, The Fray, Tim McGraw, George Jones (AP), John Ondrasik (Five For Fighting), Switchfoot, Paula Deen, Flo the Progressive Girl, and Barack Obama (PP).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
ChristinaMarie023
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChristinaMarie023 »

What email did you use on the website? I see a few different ones and don't know which to use. Thank you! (:
All autographs listed below are in-person (& therefore authentic), so if you'd like to see a pic to compare to something you received TTM, I'd be more than happy to show you so just message me there! (: If you have any questions about my experiences, feel free to ask.

In-Person Actors: Andrew Garfield, Ashton Kutcher, Dermot Mulroney, Frankie Muniz, Jason Isaacs, Johnny Depp, Jonathan Groff, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Matthew McConaughey, Matthew Morrison, Shia LaBeouf, Steve Carell, & more.
In-Person Actresses: Amanda Seyfried, Anna Kendrick, Dakota Fanning, Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, Julie Andrews, Lea Salonga, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, & more.
In-Person Musicians: Adam Lambert, All-American Rejects, Austin Mahone, Boys Like Girls, Carrie Underwood, Ed Sheeran, Hot Chelle Rae, Jason Mraz, Ke$ha, Kimbra, LMFAO, Mayday Parade, McFly, Switchfoot, The Wanted, Train, We the Kings, & more.
HarryPlopperFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ChristinaMarie023 wrote:What email did you use on the website? I see a few different ones and don't know which to use. Thank you! (:
Hello! I went to contact and emailed his management!

ChristinaMarie023
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChristinaMarie023 »

HarryPlopperFan wrote:
ChristinaMarie023 wrote:What email did you use on the website? I see a few different ones and don't know which to use. Thank you! (:
Hello! I went to contact and emailed his management!
Thank you very much! I'll do that. (: Congrats on your success!!
All autographs listed below are in-person (& therefore authentic), so if you'd like to see a pic to compare to something you received TTM, I'd be more than happy to show you so just message me there! (: If you have any questions about my experiences, feel free to ask.

In-Person Actors: Andrew Garfield, Ashton Kutcher, Dermot Mulroney, Frankie Muniz, Jason Isaacs, Johnny Depp, Jonathan Groff, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Matthew McConaughey, Matthew Morrison, Shia LaBeouf, Steve Carell, & more.
In-Person Actresses: Amanda Seyfried, Anna Kendrick, Dakota Fanning, Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, Julie Andrews, Lea Salonga, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, & more.
In-Person Musicians: Adam Lambert, All-American Rejects, Austin Mahone, Boys Like Girls, Carrie Underwood, Ed Sheeran, Hot Chelle Rae, Jason Mraz, Ke$ha, Kimbra, LMFAO, Mayday Parade, McFly, Switchfoot, The Wanted, Train, We the Kings, & more.
wintersoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wintersoldier »

Hey, nice success! I see that you have a success from Switchfoot.. What address did you use? I'm desperate for their autograph.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for