PEYTON MANNING SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Eddie4Cesc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

PEYTON MANNING SUCCESS!!

Post by Eddie4Cesc »

I guess i got lucky!! sent : 4th April 2012, 2 photos, sae
recieved: 17th April 2012, my photos unsigned but a bigger photo signed in a bigger envelope

i think its authentic, but any comments are welcome. the ink changes colour in the light and there is a dot at the end :) :)

photo: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/img0650sg.jpg/
close up: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/img0651gf.jpg/

if anyone is interested in a private address for Jack Johnson (musician) and how to get a federer signed tennis ball - pm me. we can trade addresses. jack johnson : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... graph.jpg/
jrodriguez8600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: PEYTON MANNING SUCCESS!!

Post by jrodriguez8600 »

I think its authentic...Damn it, all i got was a medium pp...when did you mail him?
red4387
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by red4387 »

Did you send to the Broncos' facilities or to his foundation?
Eddie4Cesc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie4Cesc »

i know same - thats what i got before - but i just tried again with $5 for his foundation..

i sent it to his foundation address
Eddie4Cesc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie4Cesc »

send and recieve dates are up there ^
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Eddie4Cesc :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peyton Manning on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

FYI my friend took his Manning he got to JSA this weekend at a show and they denied it. Said anything through foundation was a "sec". Not sure on it though, but FYI. I think because of the feedbacks of returned and PP that maybe they are real.....but he doesnt personalize it either which would detract from the ebayers out there that are trying to sell it.
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

bigpapi43 wrote:FYI my friend took his Manning he got to JSA this weekend at a show and they denied it. Said anything through foundation was a "sec". Not sure on it though, but FYI. I think because of the feedbacks of returned and PP that maybe they are real.....but he doesnt personalize it either which would detract from the ebayers out there that are trying to sell it.
I've only heard of maybe two instances where Manning has signed mini helmets through mail anyway so I doubt that's where your friend got it... I've gotten numerous Manning signatures through his foundation address pictures and cards, and I have also met him several times in person.

Honestly, and I know Peyton Manning signatures to a T, I have yet to see one on this site that was hand signed (not the black pre-prints) that isn't his. He most definitely does NOT have a secretary sign his items. I also know for a fact Manning does take time to actually sign fan mail as he has said so in interviews before.
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
vigilantex69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vigilantex69 »

Also, and to the original poster, congrats, that is a 100% authentic Peyton Manning hand signature.
Recent Successes: George W. Bush, Rob Zombie, Danielle Harris, Bill Cosby. John Carpenter
Indianapolis Colts Checklist: Adam Vinatieri, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Jim Caldwell, Robert Mathis, Kevlin Hayden,
Eddie4Cesc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddie4Cesc »

yay :D