Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

bigcat72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigcat72 »

I like mine personalized and even better if they write something unique. One of my favorite autographs came from Richard Anderson who played on and did the intro to 6 million dollar man. at the beggining of the show he says a line after the crash " Gentlemen we can rebuild him we have the technology" On the photo he sent my son had requested this for my birthday he wrote "Gentlemen he is old but we can rebuild him" I thought that was very cool
alias_lindsay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alias_lindsay »

Emiley wrote:I like personalized.
You know like the celebrity really read your letter.. Or whatever you sent and it's more special.. And valuable :lol:
I agree :)
kelseymarie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kelseymarie »

i like personalized ones because it's like for a moment the celebrity actually thought about you and it's more special when you get it
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

i do like having them personalized, cause like the others said, it means they read ur letter.

xxx
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

It depends, having them personalized is nice but then the ones that aren't, are worth more in the future. Just because they personalized it doesn't mean they read it, they could have just looked at the:

Your fan

John Doe

And then personalized it :wink:
purpleyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purpleyes »

i'd rather not have it personalized because after keeping the photo for awhile i give it to my friends who are a much bigger fan of the celebrity than i am. but if im a really big fan of celebrity i'd rather have i personalized because it makes me feel special that they actually wrote my name. you know?
sootypb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sootypb »

personalised with a little note is my fave :D
check out my collection: http://www.holly.fotopic.net/

sig by hilaryfan001
loveryan

:D

Post by loveryan »

Personalized is better.
The celebrity knows what´s your name and it´s great!!! :D :)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

i prefer it when the celeb personalises it, i always ask for them to do so in my letters. but on a few occasions such as with dakota fanning + andrea bowen they spelt my name incorrectly which was very disappointing. but i still continue to ask for them to be personalised as the majority of my successes have spelt my name correctly.

xx
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
SharonHarvey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SharonHarvey »

I prefer personlised signed photos, as it shows that the person you are writing too i.e. star, knows your name and has read your letter, and they are bothered about you writing.

At first when I first started collecting signed photos, I was just happy at receiving a signed photo of them, I guess I was 'learning' and so that was good enough. Then when they started writing my name on the photo as well, that was fantastic, as my favourite star who I idolised was writing my name and had read my fan letter to him. Nowadays I actually send them a card too, and now I find they write also a little letter back to thank me for taking the time to do it all!