Huey Lewis (Huey Lewis & The News) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ryeinc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Huey Lewis (Huey Lewis & The News) Success!

Post by ryeinc »

Date Sent- About two months ago
Date Received- 4/12/12
Address-
P.O. Box 819
Mill Valley, CA 94942

I am MEGA happy about this success. I'm a big 80's music fan and I really love Huey Lewis & The News. I feel they're a bit underrated but I still think they have put out some awesome stuff. What I like about them is they combine rock and roll and throw in some jazz with it (That's also why I'm a big fan of the band "Chicago"). "I Want A New Drug", "Hip To Be Square", "Stuck With You", they have a lot of good ones. Also I'm a big "Back To The Future" fan and Huey did the songs "Power Of Love" and "Back In Time" for the movie and made a cameo as the judge at the tryouts for the gig at the school dance ("Fellas', I'm afraid you're just too darn loud!"). I sent Huey four photos and he signed two but regardless I'm still happy! Thanks so much Huey!

"He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor!"

Can anyone guess what movie that's from? ;-) {up}

I'm a HUGE Jurassic Park fan, it's my favorite movie. I love collecting autographs

Please check out my Facebook autograph page-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Through-The-Mails-of-Mobes/131415576932074

And my YouTube-
http://www.youtube.com/user/ryeinc
admin
Site Admin

Re: Huey Lewis (Huey Lewis & The News) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi ryeinc :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Huey Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)