US Stamps + George Bush Bookplate wanted

Looking for autographs, stamps...
michael243
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

US Stamps + George Bush Bookplate wanted

Post by michael243 »

I need some US Stamps, and I want to buy a George Bush Bookplate, please PM me if you have either as I really want to buy both or either.

Thanks
Michael
Dooku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Stamps + George Bush Bookplate wanted

Post by Dooku »

michael243 wrote:I need some US Stamps, and I want to buy a George Bush Bookplate, please PM me if you have either as I really want to buy both or either.

Thanks
Michael
Hello I have US stamps that I will trade for political or historical autographs do you have a trade list.
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

DO NOT BUY FROM DOOKU! He is a scammer!
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
Dooku
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dooku »

No it was a misunderstanding I sent the stuff even ask hof he will tell you pm him his name is Hof Collecting
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HOF Collecting »

Dooku wrote:No it was a misunderstanding I sent the stuff even ask hof he will tell you pm him his name is Hof Collecting
No sorry DOOKU is a scammer! You will loose anything you send! Don't do it!
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all
HOF Collecting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HOF Collecting »

Here is dooku's email he sent to me...
"Ok fine I am the Junior Class President at my school and your right a Felony conviction would not look good lol. I will send it out after school Monday so it should be there Thursday no more games I will send the real ones. I promise. I messed up and I am sorry but cussing is not making it better."

Scammer!
Looking for Sports HOFer, Future HOFers, Voice Actors/ Actresses and many other autographs! Please check out my bucket.. http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... ?start=all
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

HOF Collecting wrote:Here is dooku's email he sent to me...
"Ok fine I am the Junior Class President at my school and your right a Felony conviction would not look good lol. I will send it out after school Monday so it should be there Thursday no more games I will send the real ones. I promise. I messed up and I am sorry but cussing is not making it better."

Scammer!
What he meant to say in that letter was:

"Ok fine I am the leader of a local street gang and have been suspended from school and your right one day I will have a Felony conviction. But it would look good for my local reputation lol. I won't be able to send it out on Monday because I can't afford stamps. I am doing this from an internet cafe. But when it isn't there by Thursday, no more games, I will still won't be able to send the real ones cause they don't exist. I promise. I messed up and let you find me out. I am sorry this happened but you won't get anything back from me and cussing is not making your case with me any better."
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

SummerGlau wrote:
HOF Collecting wrote:Here is dooku's email he sent to me...

Scammer!
What he meant to say in that letter was:

"Ok fine I am the leader of a local street gang and have been suspended from school and your right one day I will have a Felony conviction. But it would look good for my local reputation lol. I won't be able to send it out on Monday because I can't afford stamps. I am doing this from an internet cafe. But when it isn't there by Thursday, no more games, I will still won't be able to send the real ones cause they don't exist. I promise. I messed up and let you find me out. I am sorry this happened but you won't get anything back from me and cussing is not making your case with me any better."
you made me laugh while, thank you! that dooku guy is A JOKE!!!
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

I will get you a book of stamps for paypal.