Daughty failure.....

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daughty failure.....

Post by Heyheyyou »

I am a huge fan of Daughtry and when I found out he was coming to my town I was excited. I got my tickets and I would of liked to do the VIP but sadly I am a broke college student ( enough said) lucky we could afford the tickets :lol: anyways..... I get to the venue early with my friend and we are hoping to catch him beforehand since my friend and I had class the next day we couldn't stay after so we decided on a whim to try and get him beforehand which has always been a success for me.We waited and waited and waited for 4 hrs and no sign of Daughtry. We see the crew members but not a sign of the band or even Chris himself. It was extremely hot and my friend was going to pass out and we hadn't eaten anything since breakfast so we decided to leave and come back later. We come back about hr later still no sign of Daughtry and they are letting fans in so no success on Daughtry. It is apart of the autographing collecting process sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you aren't so lucky and that day I wasn't so lucky.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daughty failure.....

Post by RYAN-J »

Sorry to hear you weren't able to meet any of them. :( They do reply TTM every now and then. I got an 8x10 photo signed by the whole band a while back! {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15