Richard Bull (Little House on the Prairie) Success! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Bull (Little House on the Prairie) Success! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Wow, didn’t think I’d ever see this one come back! :lol: Received my reply from Richard Bull today! Sent this request the same day as I did Katherine MacGregor and I got her reply back in May 2011 after a 7 day wait. And I remember seeing several people sending there’s out to Richard and receiving a response months after I sent mine.

So was curious if mine had ever reached him or got lost on the way back to me, or fell behind his desk or something. But today out of the blue, there it is sitting in my mailbox!! :D

Richard kindly signed my 4x6 photo and all three of my Custom made cards!! Very happy and thrilled with this reply, as he always made me laugh when watching Little House on the Prairie. Thanks Richard!! :D

SASE:
4x6 Signed Photo:
4x6 Custom Cards:

Sent: May 7th 2011
Replied: April 2nd 2012
Days Taken: 332

Address Used:

Richard Bull
750 North Rush Street. Suite 3404
Chicago, IL 60611
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
tori
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Bull (Little House on the Prairie) Success! :)

Post by tori »

Awesome! I always loved his character on Little House on the Prairie! He was such a pushover though :lol:
Enjoy it!
“Skiers view snowboarders as a menace; snowboarders view skiers as Elmer Fudd.” - Dave Barry
"Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes."- Chinese Proverb
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Tiffanyinnc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tiffanyinnc »

Awesome! glad you got it back! :)
kaitmaree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaitmaree »

Cool! Love your custom cards. :D
Most wanted: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Tom Hardy, Julianne Moore, Stephanie March, Michael Fassbender, THG cast. Any help is greatly appreciated!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank You!! I was happy with how all those turned out. :D

RYAN-J 8)

BorderBear24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BorderBear24 »

What do you use to make those cards?

They look awesome

Rob
Autograph Collector Since 2001

Favorite in Person Autographs:
Muhammad Ali,Bob Probert, Michael Jordan, Danny Glover, Wayne Gretzky, Tim Mcraw

Favorite Through the mail Autographs:
Toby Keith, Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, Chuck Yeager, Howard Stern, George W. Bush The Band Perry

Waiting ont Zac Brown Band, Ron Perlman, l, Maggie Siff, Steve Yzerman, and others
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Replied to your message with the same question, but always happy to answer it again. :lol: I use a computer program called 'Greeting Card Factory Express' simple program, but you can design some really impressive cards!! :D

RYAN-J 8)

TheSnowMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheSnowMan »

Nice success - glad you finally got it back! I originally sent in late 2010/early 2011 but I decided to send again, since it was taking so long :neutral: My second attempt took just a couple of weeks. :D
Favourite autographs: Amanda Seyfried, Norman Wisdom, John Cleese, Jack Charlton, Gary Sinise, Neighbours cast, Katherine MacGregor, Downton Abbey cast x5
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Richard Bull on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)