HELP!!!!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
izzybluc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HELP!!!!!

Post by izzybluc »

Hi,
I'm izzy, and I'm really new to this whole thing, and I am trying to get my first autograph, except I dont really know how. I live in England as well. I can't find any IRC's here and am unable to get an us postage stamps in england either. Could someone help me?
Thanks
xxx
stramming
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HELP!!!!!

Post by stramming »

Hm... I guess you'll just have to send TTM's to people who live in England. I am relatively new to this too, but I have good experience with this type of thing. A few people you might be interested in are Pete Best (Origianal drummer for The Beatles), David Beckham (Soccer player), and Madonna (Singer). There are more, so search some up on Google. Sorry I couldn't help more! :(
Autographs I have collected: Paul Teutul Jr., Jerome Simpson, Marty Brennaman, Jim Davis, Pawn Stars, Pete Rose, Dusty Baker, and many more!

Wish list:
Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Angus Young
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

You can send requests to the USA! since you can't get IRC's, you'll need some $1.05 'Airmail' stamps which is what we in the USA use when we send requests to the UK and other overseas countries.

I work for a post office and can get these stamps. {up} I accept paypal for payment and only charge the cost of the stamps and a couple extra dollars for shipping to the UK.

If your interested, let me know!! {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
izzybluc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by izzybluc »

RYAN-J wrote:You can send requests to the USA! since you can't get IRC's, you'll need some $1.05 'Airmail' stamps which is what we in the USA use when we send requests to the UK and other overseas countries.

I work for a post office and can get these stamps. {up} I accept paypal for payment and only charge the cost of the stamps and a couple extra dollars for shipping to the UK.

If your interested, let me know!! {up}

RYAN-J 8)
So if I just put these stamps on an envelope inside my actual envelope they will be able to send them back to me, is that right? Also, is there another way to buy the samps off of you, I cant get a paypal account yet??!!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Yes, you put those stamps inside your envelope and they can use them to reply to you! :D I really perfer paypal as a payment option as it's the most safest and securest way. You could ask your friends and family if one of them may have an account, you could pay them with your currency and and they can send the funds via their paypal. {up} I've done many successful sales in the past with other members on here. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
izzybluc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by izzybluc »

RYAN-J wrote:Yes, you put those stamps inside your envelope and they can use them to reply to you! :D I really perfer paypal as a payment option as it's the most safest and securest way. You could ask your friends and family if one of them may have an account, you could pay them with your currency and and they can send the funds via their paypal. {up} I've done many successful sales in the past with other members on here. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Yeah that's what I thought, except I really can't use paypal, do you know if there is any other place where I could get them from?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Their might be some other members on here who could accept cash or money order. you can make a topice in the 'General discussion' requesting some and one of them might be able to help you out. {up}

RYAN-J 8)