Josh Hutcherson Success (private address) Authenticity???

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Josh Hutcherson Success (private address) Authenticity???

Post by Crushphoto »

So I sent to a private addy, got it back in a week. Super fast. I'm iffy on the authenticity though. The Josh looks good, but the Hutcherson isn't his usual. Could be that he took his time and didn't do a rushed version. Anything is possible.

Or could be a sec. I'm really torn, because I thought that the first Ruffalo back was a Sec cause he took his time and signed more letters in his name than he usually does.

Authenticity comments are welcome.

Here are some pics
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Josh Hutcherson Success (private address) Authenticity??

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! I'm jealous! His Josh looks good, but Hutcherson is different. For some reason I think it's authentic!
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

congrats.. and your lucky!

depending on where you got it from (address wise) .. but most likely its auth.
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Well I just heard in an interview he went to watch the hunger games with friends and family, and I sent this to an addy in So now I'm really believing its the real deal and I just had ridiculously lucky timing to send it when he was there.
Last edited by Crushphoto on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

Crushphoto wrote:Well I just heard in an interview he went home to watch the hunger games with friends and family, and I sent this to an addy in Kentucky. So now I'm really believing its the real deal and I just had ridiculously lucky timing to send it when he was there.
must of been really lucky.. i think someone else posted about a KY address that got returned to them..
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

I didn't send to the PO Box. I imagine they stopped using the PO BOX because he's not in Kentucky very often. But I didn't want to send to the Spanky address and just end up with an Auto Pen. I figured it was worth the chance and possible long wait.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Well I stumbled across this on ebay from the hot topic signings aka the only way to get one of these posters. So I'm really leaning towards real deal now.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Definitely authentic!! I read that interview as well, so looks like you sent at the right time! {up} Nice to see he will sign Authentic if you can catch him at the right address at the right time! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Why on earth did this get moved to the "Authenticity" forum. Oh well.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Probably because of the way you worded your title. :lol: Congrats again, I went and saw the film again last night! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15