Morgan Freeman - Success, I think...

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Morgan Freeman - Success, I think...

Post by ranbowski »

Sent two pictures a while back & got them back am just looking to see if this one is legit. One was a PP but this one 4x6 that I sent actually looks like it got sign. Opinions? I used whatever was in the database back in May 2011. Thanks for the help.

By ranbowski at 2011-12-28

By ranbowski at 2011-12-31
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
silverystars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Morgan Freeman - Success, I think...

Post by silverystars »

The second photo (of the "Wanted" promo) is typical of his secretarial signature. But hey, even if you write to Morgan Freeman via venue, he has a secretary that signs for him.
Project Birthday Present Successes (as of 4/23/2012): 54!

George Jones (AP), John Burstein (AKA Slim Goodbody), Duff Goldman, Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz, and Danielle Colby-Cushman, John Travolta (Sec), Carrie Fisher (Sec), Caroll Spinney, Nancy Grace, Neil Sedaka, Alex Trebek, Liza Minelli, Rob Reiner, Dustin Hoffman (AP), Josh Turner, Barbra Streisand (Sec), Carol Burnett, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Guy Fieri, Diane Sawyer, Priscilla Presley, Garrison Keillor, Casey Kasem, Phil Collins, Florence Henderson, Jane Powell, Shirley Jones, Kevin Clash, Matthew McConaughey, Bobby Flay, Jodi Benson, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Barry Gibb, Jim Davis, Olivia Newton-John, Chaim Topol, Sir George Martin, Doris Day (Sec), George Strait, Rebecca Black, Henry Winkler, Kenny Baker, Kandee Johnson, Jeff Tweedy and Glenn Kotche of Wilco, Tim Allen, Johnny Depp (AP), Jack Black (PP?), Harrison Ford (PP), James Earl Jones, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter, Bradley Cooper, Robert Redford, and Debbie Reynolds (Sec).
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

Well that stinks :( Thanks for the input. I feared this though. Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

silverystars is right. That is a secretarial sig, and he also uses a secretary via venue. He hasn't signed authentically in years.