George Clooney Authentic Autograph?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
ProWolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George Clooney Authentic Autograph?

Post by ProWolf »

Does this autograph look authentic? :?

ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George Clooney Authentic Autograph?

Post by ScottishDan »

The thing about Clooney's autograph is that it's so easy to forge. I'm no expert on his autograph but I can see a few differences in my authentic which I have. If you go on to my website you can compare. 8)
ProWolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ProWolf »

I assumed that it was likely a fake as it was one that my cousin bought from walk*of*fame*fotos on Ebay.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/walk*of*fame*fot ... 4340.l2559

This seller seems to sell nothing but forgeries and makes a killing doing it by claiming they got them from places the celebrities really were at. I wanted an outside opinion to show my cousin and let her know about these kind of people. Shame she had to learn the hard way.

Bidding is at $72 for this fake Josh Hutcherson autograph. Wish there was a way to take these con-artists off of Ebay. :roll:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-autogr ... fresh=true
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

I was actually going to post that the sig looks good but that his signature is easy to forge so consider the source. I did look at that dealer, and all the sigs that I recognize look pretty good to me. That being said, you do have to be really careful on eBay as 99% of autographs sold there are fake. This one I think just happens to look legit. I have 3 samples of his in person signature on my site, and you can see they are kind of different from each other, but for the most part have the same "flow," and that sig you posted looks like it has about that flow as well.