Sam Neill Unexpected Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sam Neill Unexpected Success!

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Ok, I got this a while ago, but I haven't had time to post anything until now, but I'm still excited about this one. :shock:

Sent: unsure of exact date (sent before I started keeping track of dates) but about 2-3 years ago to address in database; only sent LOR

Recieved: 3 January 2012; personalized photo. It came from New Zealand which is interesting.

Picture:

Envelope:

This is just in time for jurassic park IV!!!!!!! So excited!
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sam Neill Unexpected Success!

Post by moonlight »

Why did he take so long. he is not very busy though a very nice actor.
But an amazing success. {up}
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Right?! I had completely given up, but I am very pleased that he did eventually get back to me!

Thanks!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

I am so jealous. He's one of my most wanted! I sent to him 14 months ago and I know that he lives in New Zealand. 8)
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

Keep it up. Amazing success :D . Congrats.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Long wait!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Great success! Thats a really long wait. I should send my Jurassic Park cover to him.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
SpanishCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpanishCollector »

Did you use this address please ?
Sam Neill
ICM Los Angeles
10250 Constellation Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Estados Unidos

I tried two months ago, this gives me hope :D
Please do not get benefit from this awesome hobby. I collect because of the personal value, not the economic value.
Comments are always welcome!
My autograph collection, please visit:
http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=spanishcollector
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi SpanishCollector!

I did not use that address. I used the London address that used to be on this site, it is not there anymore, obviously. However, if you go to this link:

http://www.icmtalent.com/ContactUS.html

there is a London address. I do not know if this is the original London address, but I would email/call them to find out if they do pass along the fan mail. You could also try the American address or the Australian one, or all of them at the same time. One of these addresses must work. Also, it is rumoured that there is going to be a Jurrassic Park IV. It is rumoured, like I said, but if they are going to make it (which I hope they do!) you could try to get him via venue.

Whatever you decide to do, please keep me posted! I was not aware that he hadn't signed in years and that they took down the London address, so I am very much interested in what you, and everyone else who wants his auto, do. I wish you, and everyone else, success in your endeavours!

I hope I helped, but I fear I haven't....
SpanishCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpanishCollector »

cirquedufreak95 wrote:Hi SpanishCollector!

I did not use that address. I used the London address that used to be on this site, it is not there anymore, obviously. However, if you go to this link:

http://www.icmtalent.com/ContactUS.html

there is a London address. I do not know if this is the original London address, but I would email/call them to find out if they do pass along the fan mail. You could also try the American address or the Australian one, or all of them at the same time. One of these addresses must work. Also, it is rumoured that there is going to be a Jurrassic Park IV. It is rumoured, like I said, but if they are going to make it (which I hope they do!) you could try to get him via venue.

Whatever you decide to do, please keep me posted! I was not aware that he hadn't signed in years and that they took down the London address, so I am very much interested in what you, and everyone else who wants his auto, do. I wish you, and everyone else, success in your endeavours!

I hope I helped, but I fear I haven't....
Thanks for your answer,
I tried the American address, LA, which seems to be the same in the webpage you wrote. I chose that one because I thought that maybe he would be there as they were filming Alcatraz in that time. Besides, I heard about the romour of JP IV, so I also thought that if they were going to film it, it would probably be in USA.
I know it's a hard shot, but I keep the hope because I saw a few days before I sent it, a success from a person that took 4 years if I remember well, and now yours.
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... l#p1013445
If I get something, I'll let you know for sure!!
Thanks again! {up}
Please do not get benefit from this awesome hobby. I collect because of the personal value, not the economic value.
Comments are always welcome!
My autograph collection, please visit:
http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=spanishcollector