Mark Ruffalo Hulk in Avengers

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Ruffalo Hulk in Avengers

Post by r2zlost »

I was so thrilled to receive back my card from Mr. Ruffalo today! Thought he was great in The Kids are All Right, and think he will be great as the Hulk in the upcoming Avengers movie! Sent a card I made, SASE, handwritten note, and today received back my card signed and personalized.

Check it out my my website...http://r2zautos.blogspot.com/2012/03/mark-ruffalo.html

Sent: 1/25/12
Received: 3/22/12

Address used:
Now You See Me
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Ruffalo Hulk in Avengers

Post by Crushphoto »

Looks like a sec compared to the IP's unfortunately :(
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

I think that the "m" looks exactly the same, plus mine is on a 2.6x3.6 inch card and yours looks like a poster so he has more room. I have never received a sec to my knowledge and doesn't seem like a sec would write that whole message. Thanks for you opinion though...
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

Plus hate to let you know, but the Jennifer Garner looks fake on that also...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-TOPPS-DARE ... 3a722c1913

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALIAS-Season-1- ... 2543dfe36f
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

That's Mike the Fanboy's photo, all he collects is In-Person, so more then likely both signatures on that photo above are genuine. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

Just saying that people's signature looks different each time they do it...also just pointing out that this dudes auto doesn't look like the cards in the link that I posted. I'd trust the inkworks cards to be real. So his inperson looks nothing like the "I'm gonna sit down and take my time cause someone is paying me to sign these cards" autograph.
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

RYAN-J wrote:That's Mike the Fanboy's photo, all he collects is In-Person, so more then likely both signatures on that photo above are genuine. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Plus I'm not trying to b rude, but just cause u claim to have meet someone, doesn't at any point make you a expert at that persons auto...
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

I mean if were gonna get nit picky, here's another page full of marks autos from a separate encounter, including a photo of mike with mark.

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/the-avenge ... y-awesome/

I wasn't trying to be rude. Just pointing out that Mark never seems to sign that neatly, and is a pretty consistent sig, not calling myself an expert, just giving an opinion.
dansautos

Post by dansautos »

Actually compared to the IP, this TTM looks authentic. The secretarial Mark Ruffalos are a lot more commonly received and look very different. (FYI, the secretarial Ruffalos have also come from movie sets/theatres and also include personalizations and messages, so I wouldn't use that as an argument against being fake.) The OP got the real deal! Congrats!

Also that 13 Going on 30 poster's Jen Garner sig looks fake, unless she's changed her sig in the past couple years. (I haven't looked.)
r2zlost
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by r2zlost »

Crushphoto wrote:I mean if were gonna get nit picky, here's another page full of marks autos from a separate encounter, including a photo of mike with mark.

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/the-avenge ... y-awesome/

I wasn't trying to be rude. Just pointing out that Mark never seems to sign that neatly, and is a pretty consistent sig, not calling myself an expert, just giving an opinion.
And if your gonna get picky, your Ray Park that you bought looks nothing like the in person that I got... So just because you can find tons of pictures online still didn't help your judgement, so your opinion means nothing to me. There where probably more on your site but I didn't want to waste anymore of my time. Funny that ever Robert P auto you have is different.