help me please, its important

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lachenosone_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

help me please, its important

Post by lachenosone_ »

Hello, I would like to receive one autograph of Wentworth Miller, but I live in Spain (Europe) and i don't know what i have to send him. ¿how many International Reply Coupons I have to send him? Have i to sent him a photography or they send me the photography? Please help me, I wait for your answer. Thank you very much. Greetings.
Nekia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nekia »

It depends on how big the envelope is… nowandagain recently posted a great answer to this topic.
nowandagain wrote:
The number of IRC's you need will depend on the size of the SAE you want to receive back.

If you send a regular sized envelope as your SAE, 1 IRC will be sufficient. However, I guess you'll be sending a larger-sized envelope as your SAE - such as a 9x12 sufficient for a larger size photo such as 8x10, in which case you will need at least 2, but 3 to be safe.
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi lachenosone_

Welcome to the forum :D!

When you send a request to someone, it is optional whether you send a photo to be signed. In many instances if you don't send something, whomever you will be writing to will send a photo back (provided you ask for one and include a SASE or SAE & IRC.) However, it is perfectly fine to send your own photo to be signed (provided you send a SASE to have it returned.)

Nekia had previously copied my response regarding IRC's. I hope that answered your questions on IRC's, but if you need any more help, please feel free to ask.

nowandagain [rockon]