my selena gomez sucess

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Goofball2992
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

my selena gomez sucess

Post by Goofball2992 »

got my photo from Sel G yesterday, i dont think that its stamped either! the shine is different on the photo, then the ink. and it has many imperfections. I love it! I requested it in late October 2012, and revived it yesterday, 3/19/2012. i sent an email to selenagomez@studiofanmail.com with my name, address, and a nice message. I did not send her a photo or an envelope, and there's my image!

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4277 ... 120320.jpg (photo)

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6349 ... 03201f.jpg (envelope)
Last edited by Goofball2992 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: my selena gomez sucess

Post by bigpapi43 »

remember ....as long as you believe its real...it is real....as you will NEVER know.
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Congrats! even though it's SFM.
I wrote multiple messages a year ago and never got anything back...

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
SelGomezFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelGomezFan »

Great success! Ive sent loads of emails to SFM and they never reply! All of the people that have sent an email to SFM have said they reply...do they reply?
selena&demifan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by selena&demifan21 »

Great success.
Last edited by selena&demifan21 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

Not to rain on your parade Pretty Picture its not real its a pre-print
Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

bigpapi43 wrote:remember ....as long as you believe its real...it is real....as you will NEVER know.
Stop putting false hope in someone about something thats clearly not real. How would you like it if you received a PP and someone said it was real? And if you believe somethings real it doesn't make it real :? it just means you're happy to pretend...
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

bigpapi43 wrote:remember ....as long as you believe its real...it is real....as you will NEVER know.
No offense... actually I don't care if I offend you ... but that's a load of shit... It's not real, it's a preprint - and yes we will know because NOTHING from Studio Fan Mail will EVER come back real. So stop letting this kids think they have an authentic signature when they DO NOT.

'Believe it's real, it is real' - that's so lame, makes absolutely no sense - that's called lying to yourself!
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Somehow it really bugs me that so many people think these are real. I'm not just talking about on these forums, but so many tweens, (as myself) are so excited and think they have the real deal. Actually, last time I checked, Selena's facebook said: "Send an email here: (studio fan mail,) and you will get an autograph!" or something of that sort. I wish they would flat out write on the back on the photo, "This autograph is not authentic." It would avoid a lot a false hope.
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

crisabell wrote:Somehow it really bugs me that so many people think these are real. I'm not just talking about on these forums, but so many tweens, (as myself) are so excited and think they have the real deal. Actually, last time I checked, Selena's facebook said: "Send an email here: (studio fan mail,) and you will get an autograph!" or something of that sort. I wish they would flat out write on the back on the photo, "This autograph is not authentic." It would avoid a lot a false hope.
It only bugs me when they argue with you saying that they are real. All they have to do is check all the other Selena successes & see the sig is in the same placement... and EXACTLY the same - you can also tell with SFM that it is not a real pen, it's a pre-print - they look nothing like a real signature should be.