Ultimate Warrior any wrestling fans that could help?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
thenightowl84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ultimate Warrior any wrestling fans that could help?

Post by thenightowl84 »

Need some help on this one. Purchased this one while back ago on ebay from a shady company, Pro Sports Investments. I read a couple of months ago that the owner was busted for selling fake jerseys or something like that. However, i have googled multiple times and seen where at once Ultimate Warrior actually had a contract with these guys and you can see photos of him signing similar 8x10's on ebay under this seller. Its just been bothering me ever since if its authentic or not. For some reason I want to believe that it was just an extra photo that they had left over unsigned already with the Hologram sticker on them and that they have someone that can make pretty good similar signatures on these. Can someone please help. I need some opinions on authenticity.

mumu1887
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ultimate Warrior any wrestling fans that could help?

Post by mumu1887 »

louis vuitton damier and louis vuitton authentic and cheap louis vuitton handbags and cheap louis vuitton bags
Perhaps the most popular sailor costume out there, at least in recent history, is the sexy one. These outfits are the mainstream choice for Halloween and can provide a fun look for any event, not just Halloween. The women's sailor costumes come in a variety of colors and styles that suit many different body types. Some of the styles include a v-neck cut, scoop neck cut, and halter top. These different styles make it easy to select a sailor costume that fits your personal style and body type.
Many of the most popular colors include the classic navy blue, white, and even pink. If you want the classic sailor look you can choose a navy blue scoop neck cut with gold buttons on it. If you want a classic sailor look with an edgy twist you can select a pink v-neck cut costume with black details. Again, with so many options out there, you are sure to find the perfect look for your budget, style, and body type. In addition, many of these looks come in plus sizes, making them a great choice for everyone.
Mermaid Costume
In this article you'll find lots of great tips and ideas on how you can create your own mermaid costume for your next fancy dress party. Whether it's a sexy siren dress for yourself or a cute little mermaid costume for your little daughter. Whether you can sew or you're a glue gun expert, there's something for all skill levels. Just have a read through and get some inspiration. Enjoy.
Mermaids come in many kinds. Some turn into humans with legs when out of the water. Some need magic to do this and some mermaids that can perform magic themselves. Some are kind and some are evil sea witches. There's the enchanting siren luring sailors to their doom and the nice mermaid showing the local fisherman the best fishing grounds. Or there's the scary mermaid pulling everyone into the deep who dares to swim in their waters.
This again depends on your type of mermaid.
I would suggest light make up, a pale skin tone, watery colors. It's a nice idea to glue some sequins on your cheeks to mimic scales or put on some glitter give a wet effect. If you want to go more costumey, you can also paint a starfish on your cheek. Silver, grey, dark blue and green are again the colors of choice for eye shadow. And did you know there is mood nail polish? It changes color depending on your body temperature as long as you wear it. I think that might be a very mermaid thing to do. Another great idea is wearing contacts. Something bright that gives you a mystical look.
cheap louis vuitton wallets and louis vuitton sale and neverfull louis vuitton and louis vuitton ipad
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Looks ok....may i ask how much you paid??
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
benharrell1988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benharrell1988 »

Try looking on ultimate warrior web site he got a store on it and just study the sig.