Kristen Stewart X2 Success

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kristen Stewart X2 Success

Post by nahmed21 »

I only sent an e-mail KristenStewart at studiofanmail.com for 1 but got 2. So i'll just give the other one to my friend! Studio Fan Mail!

Image & Envelope:

Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kristen Stewart X2 Success

Post by chamino101 »

You realize those are pre-prints, right? Anything from studiofanmail is fake, and is not a "success." I received 6 studio fan mail responses today, all went right into the trash.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Why do you write to studio fanmail if it's fake? Why request from them???
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

She's got a bunch of SFM pics, I don't think she minds pre prints lol
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Some people actually like preprints, ofcourse an authentic one is LOTS and LOTS better! but still
if you write SFM you know you get an easy PP
Most of the time the pictures are very nice

I have lots of SFM in my collection...
What sucks is if you write to an address... include a SASE and your pictures, and THEN get a SFM envelope in return!
Those don't count to the collection in my opinion
But if you specifically send an email for it, then you know they're PP and then they count (in my opinion)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

@gertyke Totally Agree.
@Blackhawks026 I agree and i have a few authentic too. But pre-print look nice and i know there fake too. :)
@redgravedisciple Because i want too. Ever heard of the american constitution freedom of speech or freedom to do whatever ANYONE(as long as its legal) want. WHO gave YOU the right to judge?
@chamino101 I know.
Kid Collector
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

chamino101 wrote:You realize those are pre-prints, right? Anything from studiofanmail is fake, and is not a "success." I received 6 studio fan mail responses today, all went right into the trash.
Pretty sure she realizes. But why are you writing to people when you know they are under SFM - only to bitch about it and throw them away? THAT makes no sense.
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

@vivalakayla Thanks! They don't just search up your address
Kid Collector

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi nahmed21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kristen Stewart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

The thrill of having a genuinely signed photograph is the ultimate. the preprints and autopens go in the dustbin. :(