Willow Shields - Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games RTS:(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Willow Shields - Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games RTS:(

Post by SimonaMusik »

Wow, my first RTS ever! So disappointed!

I personally asked Willow for this address on Twitter and I'm so sad it came back with an RTS :(

Sent: 26 December 2011 (LOR and SASE)
Recieved RTS: 6 March 2012 - ATTEMPTED NOT KNOWN

Address used:
Willow Shields
c/o A&M Agency
130 Sirings Road
ste. 202
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USA

The funny thing is, the stamps I put on the envelope to send it there were taken off (as you can see in the photo below). The address has been cancelled out and "ANK" is written in red pen.
My envelope I sent it in has been ripped at the bank and definitely has been searched as my LOR has been removed but the SASE is still in there. My envelope came inside a USPS envelope with an apology for the damaged envelope.

What I want to know is whether the RTS is due to the address not working, or the damaged envelope.

Photos:

Last edited by SimonaMusik on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Willow Shields - Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games R

Post by RYAN-J »

Sorry to hear that! I sent to her at her other address she gave me, and haven't heard back yet. :( You might want to ask on her facebook if she has yet another address.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

RYAN-J wrote:Sorry to hear that! I sent to her at her other address she gave me, and haven't heard back yet. :( You might want to ask on her facebook if she has yet another address.

RYAN-J 8)
Hopefully she replies to you soon! When did you send out to her? I will ask her for another address. :D
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I sent mine out to her on November 10th 2011.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

RYAN-J wrote:Sorry to hear that! I sent to her at her other address she gave me, and haven't heard back yet.

RYAN-J 8)
Same here.
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

Sorry for your RTS! :(
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SimonaMusik :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

You should try again to contact her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/willowshields <<arrow$

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Willow Shields on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
whtuwntfo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whtuwntfo »

First off you mailed it to the wrong street...its Siringo.
Second off your address format is wrong on your letter.
Third off you mailed it to her Agent, when you should probably mail it to her Publicist or Manager.

Principato-Young Entertainment
Bonnie LIedtke Manager
9465 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 880
Beverly Hills, California 90048

Much and House Public Relations
Laura Ackerman Publicist
8075 W. Third St. , Ste. 500
Los Angeles, California 90048 United States

Good Luck

SimonaMusik wrote:Wow, my first RTS ever! So disappointed!

I personally asked Willow for this address on Twitter and I'm so sad it came back with an RTS :(

Sent: 26 December 2011 (LOR and SASE)
Recieved RTS: 6 March 2012 - ATTEMPTED NOT KNOWN

Address used:
Willow Shields
c/o A&M Agency
130 Sirings Road
ste. 202
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USA

The funny thing is, the stamps I put on the envelope to send it there were taken off (as you can see in the photo below). The address has been cancelled out and "ANK" is written in red pen.
My envelope I sent it in has been ripped at the bank and definitely has been searched as my LOR has been removed but the SASE is still in there. My envelope came inside a USPS envelope with an apology for the damaged envelope.

What I want to know is whether the RTS is due to the address not working, or the damaged envelope.

Photos:

Favorite Successes - Amanda Seyfriend, Ashley Tisdale, Bar Refaeli, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Cassadee Pope, Dakota Fanning, Demi Lovato, Emma Roberts, Maggie Grace, Eva Green, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardasian, Lucy Pinder, Maggie Grace, Marion Cotillard, Megan Fox, Minka Kelly, Miranda Kerr, Olivia Munn, Scarlett Johansson, Siena Miller, Zoe Saldana, Sofia Vergara, Anna Kournikova, Gisele Bundchen, Kelly Brook

Most Wanted Currently - Adriana Lima, Kate Upton
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

Oh really? Because that's exactly what she told me to send to :(

KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

Sorry for the RTS!
What a bummer, Willow is a great actresss
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)