Tim Taylor (The Hunger Games - Game Center Tech #3) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Taylor (The Hunger Games - Game Center Tech #3) Success!

Post by RYAN-J »

Odds continue to be in my favor! Received yet another Hunger Games cast success for my project on saturday! :D This time coming from actor Tim Taylor who is playing "Game Center Tech" or AKA Gamekeeper/Maker! Just like my success from Steve Coulter last month who plays Game Center Tech 1, The Gamemakers job is to control what happens to the kids when their in the arena & are a very important part to the film! {up}

Received a very cool 8x10 personalized and signed Photo! Loved the inscription he put on it & looking forward to seeing that scene in the Film! He also sent along a handwritten and signed note apologizing for the delay, as he was working on another film, but totally understand, an Actor’s life is a busy one! Thanks Tim! 8)

Envelope:
8x10 Photo:
Handwritten Note:

Sent: February 15th 2012
Replied: March 3rd 2012
Days Taken: 18

Return Address:

Tim Taylor
C/o LM Talent
100 Oak Lane.
Waxahachie, TX 75167
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Tim Taylor (The Hunger Games - Game Center Tech #3) Succ

Post by marksautographs »

What a great success!! Wow. Your Hunger Games collection is coming along very well!!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you! I'm still surprised at how well it's going, and all of the cast so far have been very nice in helping me with it! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Taylor on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Sparkly

Post by Sparkly »

As always: AMAZING success !!! 8)

Sparkly ?