isabelle fuhrman

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

isabelle fuhrman

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey guys today in the mail i got a sign photo from isabelle fuhrman i did not have photo to send to her so she sent me one of her own photos. the fan mail i used was {up} {??} :D

isabelle furman
c/o trilogy talent
13425 ventura blvd
2nd floor
sherman oaks ca, 91423

i sent the photo on 01-04-12 and got it today on 01-26-12 here is the link to the photo http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/p1010747b.jpg/
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: isabelle fuhrman

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

Nice picture she sent you
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Congrats!!! I know how much you were looking forward to it!!! :D {up}
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

congratulations! i sent mine 1/9 so hopefully i will hear back soon! very nice picture she sent
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi harrypotterfan. :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Isabelle Fuhrman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Cato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cato »

What address did you use for Alexander Ludwig? :)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Alexander replies from the following address

Alexander Ludwig
C/o Lucas Talent
1238 Homer St. Suite 6
Vancouver, BC V6B 2Y5
Canada

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Ravenclawking97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenclawking97 »

Congratulations, what size is the photo?
Number of Authentic HP autograph's : 59 from 27 people

Personalised : 41 from 21 people

IP:Bertie Gilbert , Ellie Darcey Alden , Evanna Lynch and Scarlett Bryne

TTM : Lenny Henry , Martin Ballyntyme, Freddie Stroma, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Hardy X 3 ,Rik Mayall , Jessica Hynes, Shirley Henderson, Julian Glover X 3, Dave Legeno X 3, Helena Barlow X 2, Gemma Jones X 3, Richard Griffiths X 2, Toby Jones X 3, Imelda Staunton X 3, Bertie Gilbert X 2, Alan Rickman, Margery Mason X 2, David Ryall X 2 , Mateylok Gibbs X 2 Isabella Laughland X 2, Natalia Tena X 4, Jeff Rawle X 2 and Hazel Douglas X 2.

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well
26adm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 26adm »

Congrats did you send a SASE?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Isabelle sends 8x10 signed photos, and yes, she sent her a SASE. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15