What type of envelopes?????

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Des_Rod21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What type of envelopes?????

Post by Des_Rod21 »

I'm still new to this so I dont really know what size or kind of envelopes to use could someone tell me??

Thank you very much!!

And what size photos do celeb's usually send back??

Also If im using a 9X10 envelope would I only need one stamp???
Last edited by Des_Rod21 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ig9918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What type of envelopes?????

Post by ig9918 »

Des_Rod21 wrote:I'm still new to this so I dont really know what size or kind of envelopes to use could someone tell me??

Thank you very much!!

Also If im using a 9X10 envelope would I only need one stamp???
I would use legal size envelopes. And put 3 stamps on it. You also want to enclose a mail back envelope with 3 stamps placed as well and have it already written out so the person does not have to do it. Good luck and have fun.
Autographs Received: Donald Trump, Robert Lasardo, Judge Judy, Judi Dench, Joan Rivers, Matt Moore (NFL QB), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger), Jack In The Box, Coach K (Duke Basketball Head Coach), George H. W. Bush, Tony Dundgy, John Carpenter, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ghost Adventures, Aaron Eckhart, Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead), Betty White, Michael Hall (Dexter)

PP Received: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, George W. Bush, Peyton Manning, Vince Vaughn, Elijah Wood, Forest Whitacker, Anna Paquin, Hector Elizondo, Ashton Kutcher, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe, Jennifer Aniston, Elton John

Waiting for: Jennifer Carpenter (From Dexter), Jay Leno

Please visit my website. Thanks.
http://www.ismaelsautographs.webs.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/itzurboycuco