Vampire Dairies Nina Dobrev Question

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
MandyAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vampire Dairies Nina Dobrev Question

Post by MandyAutographs »

Someone got a reply using this address would it still work or what is a good working address for her pls

Nina Dobrev
"The Vampire Diaries"
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914

If I send her a picture would she sign it and send it back to me signed or send her own picture

Thanks any help would be great
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vampire Dairies Nina Dobrev Question

Post by dancingirl1 »

She sends STAMPED SUCCESSES now... {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

She sends STAMPED SUCCESSES now... {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Des_Rod21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Des_Rod21 »

wHAT IS STAMPED SUCCESSES?????
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Des_Rod21 wrote:wHAT IS STAMPED SUCCESSES?????
Its no success at all..It just means she no longer signs things herself she has some flunky take your photo and stamp it with a copy of her autograph... {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Des_Rod21 wrote:wHAT IS STAMPED SUCCESSES?????
Yes johnnylightninglives is correct...you know like stamps like how a teacher stamps grades on your tests and stuff....like that. The stamp is just her autograph. She iuse to sign authentically (johnnylightninglives and I actually have real signed photos from her. But I Guess she became too busy...so now she is sending fakes.