Guy Mezger Special Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AnneBoleyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Guy Mezger Special Success

Post by AnneBoleyn »

This is from the summer of 2010 but,I'm pretty sure if you use this address,you'll get something back!

So, Guy Mezger has been my favourite MMA fighter for years,I've been a big fan since my age of IDK maybe 12... :) In the summer of 2010 I found him on facebook and decided to write him a short message about how much I admire him etc and I requested an autograph.
He answered very soon and very kindly,I couldn't believe it! He said I don't have to send or pay for anything,so I gave him my address and the letter arrived very soon!! :)

He sent it on 26th August,2010 (He wrote: "The picture should go out tomorrow. please let me know when you get it.")
It arrived on 10th September,2010!! I was so happy! (He wrote: "I am happy to hear it arrived. I didn't know if you wanted a fighting one or not so,I send both.")

I got 2 pictures signed&dedicated and a "Guy Mezger's Combat Sports Club" sticker! :D What a man,I'm still impressed! Since then,he always says "Happy Birthday,hope you have a great one" on my bday. :)

The address on the envelope is the one from the database:

Guy Mezger
14839 Inwood
Dallas,Texas

Most Wanted Autographs: Joaquin Phoenix, Henry Cavill, Felicity Jones, Emily Blunt, Isla Fisher, Camilla Luddington, Michael C Hall.

My Favourite Autographs: Adam Young (Owl City), Calvin Harris, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, James Purefoy, Joseph Morgan, Natalie Dormer, Sebastian Vettel, Roger Federer, Breanne Düren, Guy Mezger, Petr Cech, Kerry Dixon.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Guy Mezger Special Success

Post by admin »

Hi AnneBoleyn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Great Success :P

{star} Guy Mezger on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)