ALOT of successes!! - UPDATED

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

ALOT of successes!! - UPDATED

Post by vivalakayla »

I know these aren't TTM or whatever autographs but I am so happy I wanted to share :)

My dad and mom go to Storage Unit Auctions every weekend and today they brought home a HUGE box and albums or autographed index cards, so far the ones I could make out are (I scanned them);

It's hard to read some of them to know who they belong too so I've been to every autograph webpage in the world probably, they've been helping me out.

LMK what you guys think :)

Do you guys just want me to put the ones I have just scanned to this one right here or just make another post?

Bam Margera

Sophia Bush

Michael Rosenbaum

Zach Braff

Britney Spears?

Kate Winslet

Heidi Klum

Hilary Duff

Angelina Jolie, is it real?

Dakota Fanning

Kim Basinger?

Carson Daly

Who is this?

Stacey Farber
Last edited by vivalakayla on Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

AWESOME!!! I really think they are COOL!! I look forward to seeing the rest when you post them.

Always,
greendaygirl :D
BILLIE JOE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Wow vivalakayla :D What a find!

I hope you can post some more up soon :wink:

nowandagain [rockon]
starmaster7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by starmaster7 »

Oh man!! Those are so totally awesome! It's true that you can find the best stuff in the world at auctions and thrift shops - just a month ago, I found an authentically signed Lawrence Welk album cover at a thrift shop. It is from the fifties, and is definitely one of my favorites of all time. I paid only fifty cents for it, because the clerks had no idea it was autographed! it says, "Musically Yours, Lawrence Welk" on the inside cover.

definitely a treasured find! I'm so jealous! ive been wanting Heidi Klum's autograph for years!!

thanks for sharing!
Starmaster7
Collecting signatures from the famous & infamous for 8 years

Post by towanda »

wow, that is a realy great success!!! Please do post the rest of them. Even if you don't know who they are, why not post them as maybe people here will be able to help figure them out?
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Thanks guys for all the responses :)

I think I will post the ones I do not know on here to get help, It's so tiring though scanning of them, and I have so very much more to go. I was going to make a autograph webpage but to scan all of these would kill me, haha. I'm going to sell some though for my charity I'm doing.

If anyone is interested in any that I already scanned let me know.
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey there!!

Great success!! {up}That is so awesome!!I hope that you can post more up too!!Congrats!!

Stacey :D
OutlawKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OutlawKid »

vivalakayla, nice find. Scan the rest of them, evry1 else said that already so i feel unoriginal. But it really is a big success.
Latest: Don LaFontaine (commercial voiceover guy) and Wally Wingert (cartoon voice-actor)
Total: 20 Real; 7 PP.

i love tonie <3 10|7
OutlawKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OutlawKid »

i just read ur post about selling them for charity, if you have any that r by rappers, please pm me, i might be interested.

Thanx
Latest: Don LaFontaine (commercial voiceover guy) and Wally Wingert (cartoon voice-actor)
Total: 20 Real; 7 PP.

i love tonie <3 10|7
sex_is_not_the_enemy

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

Hi vivalakayla

Those are great successes ... although I'm not too sure on the authenticity of them.

Did the seller give you any proof such as a certified COA? Photographs of them obtaining the autographs?

By comparing your autographs to TTM and in-person autographs, it seems like someone has "tried" to make it look signed by the celebrity. If you look closely at some of them, it looks as if the same pressure and speed was used throughout the "signing" in addition to the sloppy, scrappy handwriting.

In my opinion, some of them are definately fake. Eg, Kim Basinger, Hilary Duff, Heidi Klum, Kate WInslet and Britney Spears. I'm almost certain that they don't sign like the signatures on your index cards.

Just remember, its only my opinion. If you feel that some, if not all, are fake, you should contact your seller ASAP. These forgers bring down the hobby of autograph collecting.