Taylor Swift AUTHENTIC SUCCESS!!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Taylor Swift AUTHENTIC SUCCESS!!

Post by harrypotter1 »

IM SOO HAPPY!!!!!! I GOT THE EMAIL FROM THE PERSON WHO GOT THE OTHER SUCCESS!!! IT IS THE SPEAK NOW PHOTO WITH THE PURPLE DRESS. IT SAYS I <3 _________ IT IS AUTHENTIC!!!!!!! I CANT GIVE OUT THE EMAI, SORRY.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift AUTHENTIC SUCCESS!!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Would love to see a pic!
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Is this the same email everyone was saying was fake?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotter1 »

yes
mcaravella06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcaravella06 »

harrypotter1 wrote:IM SOO HAPPY!!!!!! I GOT THE EMAIL FROM THE PERSON WHO GOT THE OTHER SUCCESS!!! IT IS THE SPEAK NOW PHOTO WITH THE PURPLE DRESS. IT SAYS I <3 _________ IT IS AUTHENTIC!!!!!!! I CANT GIVE OUT THE EMAI, SORRY.

Alright!! I'm glad it came for you too! People will still believe I wasn't telling the truth! Ha

Glad you got success also!
harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotter1 »

PICTURES!!
ImageImageImage
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

I say dont even post this success if you dont give it out. The first user shouldnt of gave it out..now its going to be a cycle like jane lynch and now she stoped signing.
mcaravella06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcaravella06 »

Usher wrote:I say dont even post this success if you dont give it out. The first user shouldnt of gave it out..now its going to be a cycle like jane lynch and now she stoped signing.
I only gave it to her....she promised it would not be given out
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats! I'm guessing they just have a limited number of these that have already been pre-signed by her and the person who checks the email address, adds the personalization. just hope that email doesn't get spammed now. :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Usher wrote:I say dont even post this success if you dont give it out. The first user shouldnt of gave it out..now its going to be a cycle like jane lynch and now she stoped signing.
It will happen as more and more people look and find it now that mcaravella06 opened his big mouth and just had to prove it was real so gave the email out to someone else. :roll:

You screwed over Taylor Swift's real fans from getting her autograph now mcaravella06 by letting that email out into cyberspace. :lol: