jennifer lawrence

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jennifer lawrence

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey guys today in the mail i got my two photos back from jennifer lawrence i think they are real i used the fan mail in the database here is a link to one of my photos.

most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: jennifer lawrence

do they look like they are real?
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotter1 »

sorry they dont look real :(
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

Im Sorry Dude! Not to be mean but those are secs u would have gotten me cuz of the slive sharpie but look up authentic Jeniifer Lawrence signatures. Try again! In a different period!
Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I still think these are real. They match her IP version more than anything. {up} & personalization and handwriting is very similar.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thank u i was starting to think they where fake thank u for your help ryan {up}
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Congrats! I know you were looking forward to these! :D {up}
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

yeah i'm with ryan! Congrats :)
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nahmed21 »

Oh well sorry harry potter fan but CONGRATS!
Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi harrypotterfan. :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA [us]

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)