Joe Mauer Failure/Success??? IDK??? (Minnesota Twins)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Joe Mauer Failure/Success??? IDK??? (Minnesota Twins)

Post by hlebain34 »

On 2-14-11, and one other time sometime during the baseball season (not sure exactly when), I sent a LOR, SASE, and baseball card to Joe Mauer @:

Joe Mauer
C/O Minnesota Twins Spring Training
Lee County Sports Complex
William Hammond Stadium
14100 Six Mile Cypress Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33912 On 10-17-11

the first time....the second time, I mailed to:

Joe Mauer
C/O Minnesota Twins
Target Field
1 Twins Way
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Anyway, on 1-6-12, I received both baseball card attempts back unsigned in one of my SASE's. In my SASE, I also recieved back the other unused SASE, and a Mauer postcard back with a fake autograph on the front. The back of the postcard reads:

Hello Adam,

Thank you for the letters and kind words last winter. I'm sorry for not answering sooner but I am REALLY behind answering my mail this year! I like hearing from Twins fans, and we appreciate your support - especially this year. I hope you had a good year - ours certainly didn't go as planned! But that's baseball, and life. Sometimes you do your best and you still fall short. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and try our best again next year.

I'm sorry, but I can't sign your cards. You see, I enjoy meeting fans when signing their item and it's at the ballpark or one of the charity autograph parties where we get to talk to fans. I realize not all fans are able to come to these, which is why I do my best to answer each fan that writes.

Thanks again for writing,

-Joe Mauer

It is also signed just, "Joe" in what appears to be a blue ball point pen. I think it's signed, but it's really hard to tell if it's real or not. If it is real, it would have bee nice if he could have added his last name, but whatever. I'm not sure if my first name autograph is real or not, but if it is, that's pretty cool.
just1nj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Joe Mauer Failure/Success??? IDK???

Post by just1nj »

Can you upload a photo of the letter?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Mauer Failure/Success??? IDK??? (Minnesota Twins)

Post by admin »

Hi hlebain34 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the postcard and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Minnesota Twins on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)