Amazing Kalia Prescott Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tristhestiff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amazing Kalia Prescott Success!!

Post by tristhestiff »

I sent to Ford Models on Dec. 15th and yesterday I go a reply! Kalia sent me an autograph with a really sweet message (I blocked it out because of privacy) and some really cool custome hunger games stickers!!

Autograph:
http://twitpic.com/7zsm37

Sticker:
http://twitpic.com/7zsmud

Envelope:
http://twitpic.com/7zsmhp
nahmed21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amazing Kalia Prescott Success!!

Post by nahmed21 »

Kewl! Love the hunger games!
Kid Collector
My Collection: http://natautographs.webs.com
Received: Steve-O, Keegan Allen, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley Benson, Dakota Fanning
Sent:Lady Antebullem, Tim McGraw, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, Princess Jasmine.[/color
Sorry but no i will not give out E-mail Addresses or Via Venues. I work my butt off to search for those. If a 11 year old can do it, so can you. I will only reply to people who ask for regular addresses. Yes, I will post if i got a success from an e-mail but i won't state it because i don't wanna rub it in peoples' faces. Bother me, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.

pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

I am going to try her again. I sent to her vv Hunger Games and they must not of got it to her.
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

Congrats on the success! :)
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
rue<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rue<3 »

Congrats!!! The stickers and the photo are really cool. 8)
I sent her a letter the same day, but since I live in Europe it probably takes longer.
Did you use this address?

Kalia Prescott
C/o Ford Models
9200 Sunset Blvd. Suite 805
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

Oh, I hope I'll get something too. I used an IRC and I don't know if this was okay... :shock:
I {??} The Hunger Games
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi tristhestiff :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats!! I got my success from her a little while back! {up} Like that sticker she sent! {up}
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congrats!! I got my success from her a little while back! {up} Like that sticker she sent! {up}
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

Great success! I'm hoping to get around to writing her soon. All of the HG tributes seem so nice about signing! I hope that continues after the movie comes out.
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

Congrats! Cool success! :D {up}
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147