major Horror Success!!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

major Horror Success!!!

Post by lizzybordensaxe »

major success this past month ever member is in the data base i got fast responces and signatures from

doug bradley(pinhead) hellraiser
john philbin(return of the living dead,children of the corn)
thom matthews(return of the living dead,friday the 13th part 6)
gary klahr( day of the dead)
george p wilbur(michael myers halloween 4,6)
chandler riggs(carl of the walking dead)
james karen(return of the living dead)
brinke stevens(nightmare sisters,slumber party massacre,scream queens)
Miguel nunez jr.(return of the living dead,friday the 13th 5)
adrianne king(friday the 13th 1,2,psychic experiment)
jeremy ambler(the walking dead)
sid haig(house of 1000 corpses,the devils rejects) 10.00$ per item
Danielle Harris(halloween 4,5,halloween 1,2,hatchet 2)30.00$ per item
ari lehman(friday the 13th) 20.00$ per item

marilyn burns(epic fail) sent to address database RTS
NICK cASTLE Rts
Steve Dash was rude and said he doesnt do autos even asked to pay he denied dont wayste your time on him or nick!!!!

waiting for john carpenter,heather langenkamp,robert englund,ect,ect, if anyone has success in other horror movie actors please message me with your success thank you for reading.....
All of my signatures are on my facebook.friend me if you are into horror and gore only please!!!!

I WOULD GLADLY POST MY FACEBOOK ADDRESS BUT I HAVE BEEN THREATEND BY A USER SORRY
Last edited by lizzybordensaxe on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maverick96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: major Horror Success!!!

Post by Maverick96 »

Nice! Great successes. Check out mine on here. I was the one trying Nick Castle. I did get a cool response from Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp. Some are getting replies from John Carpenter so hopefully I will get mine soon since I sent out around same timeline. I need to send for George Wilbur from Halloween. Can I ask what address you used. Thanks!
2012 TTM Successes: Angus Scrimm, Michael C. Hall, Terry O'Quinn, Betsy Palmer, Steven Yeun, Christopher Lambert, Kate Beckinsale, Kevin Spacey, Chris Durand (H20), Alan Rickman, Laura Vandervoort, John Landis, George P. Wilbur (Halloween 4/6), Noel Neill, Hugh Jackman (AP), Dick Warlock (Halloween 2), Mark Wahlberg, Henry Winkler

2012 IP Successes: Linda Hamilton, Monica Keena, Kristanna Loken, Alex Vincent, Vivica A. Fox, Madeline Lintz

2012 Purchased: Brandon Routh

Waiting for: Hugh Jackman, Jackie Earle Haley, Brandon Routh, Terence Stamp, Nick Castle, Mythbusters, Tom Welling, Lance Henriksen, David Naughton

Addresses needed: Lance Henriksen, Bruce Boxleitner, Jamie Lee Curtis, Reggie Bannister, Michael Baldwin, Kevin Connors, Don Coscarelli

Sent Recently: Paul Rudd, James LeGros, Jon Gries, Kathy Ireland, Ellie Cornell, David Tennant, Helen Slater, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum, John Glover, Allison Mack, Jack Larson, Ron Perlman, Nathan Fillion,
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

do you have a facebook ore a link to check out your pics? yeah I remember you.Nick is impossible to get to sign anything...the Doug Bradley was the biggest suprise!! Ppl say hes a jerk well I mailed 3 pics almost 4 weeks ago and he replied very quick..Do you have any successful ones I may be interested in writing? Pm me we can exchange addresses?
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

LMAO. You said selling autographs is pathetic, yet you are posting in the AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE / EXCHANGE part of the forum.

You. Are. Dumb.
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yea I didnt see where this was posting and you need to grow up.I didnt say anywhere that I sell!!Nor would I im not loser like you are who begs for signatures and then turns around and resells them!!call me dumb all you like.There are others who feel the same as I do reselling is dumb!! This is why some actors do not reply to the real fans because of losers like you no go play and leave me alone!! I posted in the wrong ass forum sue me!!!!!I DO NOT WISH TO SELL ANY OTH MY AUTOS NOR WILL I PERIOD......
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

lizzybordensaxe wrote:Yea I didnt see where this was posting and you need to grow up.I didnt say anywhere that I sell!!Nor would I im not loser like you are who begs for signatures and then turns around and resells them!!call me dumb all you like.There are others who feel the same as I do reselling is dumb!! This is why some actors do not reply to the real fans because of losers like you no go play and leave me alone!! I posted in the wrong ass forum sue me!!!!!I DO NOT WISH TO SELL ANY OTH MY AUTOS NOR WILL I PERIOD......
That's the last thing that I do is beg for autographs. And I don't resell. The only times I've sold any autographs is when I got another photo signed that I liked more than my other one. And I've only ever sold to other fans who couldn't get that persons autograph.

But, ok...
lizzybordensaxe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

This thred is for horror fans and theire success please leave my posts if you dont have anything in common with us horror fans.I have said my opinon.This is going way to far.I DONT SELL WHAT I COLLECT AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY....