Billy Crystal Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gumby
$10 gift certificate winner

Billy Crystal Success

Post by gumby »

I sent a fan letter, SASE, and an 8x100 from city slickers to Billy Crystal at this address a few months ago.

Billy Crystal
Face Productions
335 N. Maple Drive #135
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Today I received the photo back signed and it appears to be real.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/86 ... 214pm.jpg/
Littlem1971
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Billy Crystal Success

Post by Littlem1971 »

Congrats!
succes:
Freddie highmoore/ttm, Amanda seyfried ttm, Matthew mccounagry pp ,hayley atwell ttm ,Kim Cattrall ttm, evangiline Lilly ttm, ed asner ttm, channing tatum ttm, leah remini ttm, gordon ramsay ttm, joe mantagna ttm, chris hemsworth ttm, david hasselhoff ttm, hugo waeving ttm, charles shaughnessy ttm,sofia milos ttm, alan rickman ttm, tim allen ttm, mark waldbergh ttm, jim sturgess ttm,

send:
Liam neeson,James earl,Kevin costner,James Franco,Russell crowe, denzel washington,John Goodman,samuels l Jackson
gumby

Post by gumby »

Thanks, I am very excited about this one.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

Sec
autographworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographworld »

Sec or not he hasn't asked for an opinion so dont burst his bubble nice success one way or another !! :) he is great actor
Recent Success- Stan Walker, New world signed book

Most Wanted- Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Rihanna

Favorite IP- Stan Walker, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez

Merry Christmas
gumby

Post by gumby »

I actually do not mind hearing opinions on this. I am disapointed if this is a sec. I am was figuring out that I probably sent this out about 6 or 7 months ago. I figured it would be real for all the time it took. I have been researching these message boards and have found out that my Dustin Hoffman, Clint Eastwood, Alan Alda, Robert DeNiro, and John Travolta autographs I have received are probably fake. Those came back relatively fast though. The Billy Crystal took forever, so I would love to know why it is a sec signature. What gives it away? I would rather not get a reply at all than get a fake autograph. This is especially annoying when John Travolta offers on his own web site to sign a picture for you. I have also found out that some I am waiting for are also going to come back with a sec signature, like Sally Field and Robert Redford. I am happy to find out that some of my successes should be real - Dakota Fanning, Harry Dean Stanton, Isabelle Fuhrman, John Waters, Cyndi Lauper, Dennis Quaid, and Judge Judy. I would love to hear some feedback on this, and appreciate any opinions and help. I am relatively new to the hobby of getting autographs through the mail, though I have many from conventions. I will post a some more of my real successes when I get them scanned in.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi gumby :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Billy Crystal on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

It's not a secretarial. It's an Autopen. I sent a picture a year ago and got the same signature on my picture. :(
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

This is an autopen.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Thanks for the information. I don't want to hang fake autographs on my wall. I would rather receive nothing back than get a fake. I wish it did not take 7 months to get back to me for a dissapointment.