Do Not Bend Worrying!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
SegaGenesis4100
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do Not Bend Worrying!

Post by SegaGenesis4100 »

I wrote some fan mail days ago to a celebrity, and I wrote "Do Not Bend" on my SASE and sent along 2 index cards. But I didn't write it on my main envelope to the celebrity, and i'm worried that the postman could bend the celebrity's envelope. Has anyone wrote "Do Not Bend' on their SASE and not on their main envelope?
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do Not Bend Worrying!

Post by x hayley x »

I personally wouldn't worry about it. I actually never write 'Do Not Bend' on either of the envelopes and I have not had any problems thus far.
I have heard from different people who wrote 'Do Not Bend' that they have had problems, as well as people who don't write it. If it would put your mind at rest then just ensure that you write it in future, but definitely don't let it play on your mind until if/when you receive a success!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

I never write DO NOT BEND and haven't had trouble except once. Also I doubt the mailman would read the envelope.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Sometimes i write do not bend :lol: but when i not, nothing bad happen