John Travolta Fast Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jediva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta Fast Success

Post by jediva »

I sent LOR, SASE to:

John Travolta
PO BOX 3560
Santa Barbara, CA 93130

Sent request on Dec 6th, Received 2 photos signed back on Dec 19th.

The photo was made out to me, using both my first and last name. I'm not wanting to post my entire name on this website (sorry) so I'm not uploading the photo. However, it matches the same Travolta in leather jacket black and white that another recent poster got. His signature with the check underneath his name matches the signatures others have posted.

Photos and signature looks like the one this person got: viewtopic.php?t=234124

Now... I'm pretty aware of the fact that the majority of celebrities send out secs, pre-prints, or autopens. Just ask a celebrity (or better yet - their assistants) and they will tell you the majority of their colleagues do send fakes. Personally, I'd rather wait a year to hear back with an authentic rather than wait 2 weeks to get a fake.

I have an In Person Authenticated John Travolta autograph, and it matches the one I just got back super fast in the mail. Very Peculiar, eh? It can't be an autopen, because one is made out to me with my full name, and the other is made out to my grandfather (The letter I included talked about how the one thing I have in common with my grandfather is that we both like Travolta's movies). Both photos each have a different message underneath them. To me - that eliminates auto pen. It's also clearly not a pre-print.

So, either he IS signing authentics (which I would be impressed someone like him can do so many so quickly) or the person signing his photos has just gotten really good at it.

Because the signature I have from 15 years ago in person (when I was a child) that he signed for me... matches up almost perfectly to his signature today.

Regardless I'm happy with it and it was nice of whomever the read the note to include a second photo for my grandfather when I didn't ask for it.

Happy Holidays!
admin
Site Admin

Re: John Travolta Fast Success

Post by admin »

Hi jediva :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

jediva wrote: Photos and signature looks like the one this person got: viewtopic.php?t=234124
lol
Congratz!!
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

SEC
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Pizzle7 wrote:SEC
Do you've anny proof that thise are Secs : no, and why do you change your oppinion? Didn't you met him on Sarbucks and he told you that thise are authentic? Troll!
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

If you believe the Starbucks story, YOU are a Troll. Oh, one word you bood.....SEC.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

If you believe the Starbucks story, YOU are a Troll. Oh, one word you bood.....SEC.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:
Pizzle7 wrote:SEC
Do you've anny proof that thise are Secs : no, and why do you change your oppinion? Didn't you met him on Sarbucks and he told you that thise are authentic? Troll!
You can pretend those are real all you want. But that is not his signature. :lol: Guess that as long as you never want to pass it along to your children or try and sell it then nobody's feelings will be hurt.

Notice that not a single one of those John Travolta secretary signed fan mail photos are being sold on Ebay. Didn't you ever question why that is because all the others people get are being sold on there.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Pizzle7 wrote:If you believe the Starbucks story, YOU are a Troll. Oh, one word you bood.....SEC.
parlamentetfanErik is a huge troll.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Wow Joe I was right all the time you ARE stupid, Thanks for making the reason to lose MORE respect from, you Joe :lol: :lol:

And you've Nothing To proof that thise are sec's and I don't care...

Another thing I NEVER Said in My post that I Thought that thise was authentic,
You've NEVER even seen the photo that the person got, dont make a fool Of your self Joe :roll:
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,