mike trout success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gwynn928
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

mike trout success!!

Post by gwynn928 »

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/dsc00644mh.jpg/ sent card and SASE 6 WEEKS AGO TO THE ARIZONA FALL LEAGUE TEAM HE WAS ON AND GOT IT BACK TODAY!! I AM JUICED!! GREAT GUY!!
Bigautographhound

Re: mike trout success!!

Post by Bigautographhound »

Awesome success for you. Good idea to send to Arizona fall league. The Angels are very difficult to get ttm I know for a fact that players are encouraged not to sign fan mail. Some players do but the failures will always outnumber the successes. Trout is going to be good. Awesome success congrats again. Happy Collecting
Eddie08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: mike trout success!!

Post by Eddie08 »

Bigautographhound wrote:Awesome success for you. Good idea to send to Arizona fall league. The Angels are very difficult to get ttm I know for a fact that players are encouraged not to sign fan mail. Some players do but the failures will always outnumber the successes. Trout is going to be good. Awesome success congrats again. Happy Collecting

They are also getting very, very tough in person as well. It seems like upper management discourages autographs for some reason. Do you have an idea about why they are encouraged not to sign??
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

I collect signed Hall of fame postcards and 8x10 photos signed by baseball Hall of Famers and I'm always looking to add to my collection with players I don't have yet.
Totals(not including doubles)
HOF postcards: 63
HOF photos: 68

Thank you to everyone on this site for all the help!!