Your First Autograph

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
trivia202003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Your First Autograph

Post by trivia202003 »

What's the first autograph, you've ever got?

Here's My first: Kim Peek (I'm not kidding)
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

First auto I eveer received was from two Harlem Globetrotters and one of the coaches. Acquired through email request. I was really excited when I got it!

--Ben
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

My first autograph was Shane West. I had written him after I had seen A Walk to Remember. I knew nothing about autograph collecting back then... I just wrote him a letter, a weird weird letter.

Man, that takes me back!

:mrgreen: Tiffany
Molly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Molly »

My first was Elle Fanning.
jasonP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonP »

My first ones were Bill Gates via email and Kevin Smith (Jay and Silent Bob) which came on the same day. I was really excited. That was almost five years ago!
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Mines was Trevor McDonald, a British newreader. But that's cause I met him in person, TTM, it would have been Alicya Eyo, she played Denny in a show called Bad Girls (about a woman's prison, it kicked @$$(dunno if u can say ass)) :D
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

Julie Andrews! back then I knew nothing about SASE or anything, so i just sent a letter. it was nice of them to send me a photo. they paid the postage and the envelope and everything. :D
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

That's what I did with my first autograph. I thought that the celeb would just pay for postage and everything. I never really realised that you had to pay for everything to get some good feedback until I joined this site!
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
Sila
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sila »

Hi everyone!
My first autograph was Colin Firth! I have been in love with him since the very first moment I saw him in Bridget Jones, and, as maybetobe44, I knew nothing about IRCs, but I got a inscribed picture! That was 1 year and 7 days ago, I won't forget it!
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Sila wrote:Hi everyone!
My first autograph was Colin Firth! I have been in love with him since the very first moment I saw him in Bridget Jones, and, as maybetobe44, I knew nothing about IRCs, but I got a inscribed picture! That was 1 year and 7 days ago, I won't forget it!
Wow! That is a fabulous success from a wonderful actor!