Jennifer Lawrence Success, Authentic?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SaberFireTiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success, Authentic?

Post by SaberFireTiger »

Sent LOR, SASE and 8x10 to

PO Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206

on 12/5/2011

Received signed photo back on 12/12/2011

The turn around was so fast. Authentic?
Last edited by SaberFireTiger on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Favorites: Fran Kranz, Jeffrey Donovan, Stana Katic, Summer Glau, Bridget Regan, Craig Horner, Karen Gillan, Matt Smith, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Daniel Radcliffe, my most wanted: JOSS WHEDON!
IP:Eliza Dushku, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Ron Glass
Most Wanted: Dollhouse Cast
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! Even though I'm pretty sure that they are secs.
ravneet_rkslolz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ravneet_rkslolz »

That's good! :D Enjoy them. I also sent mine on the same day and got them back today and mine wasn't authenic, just stamped signatures :( Congrats! {up}
ravneet_rkslolz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

That's good! :D Enjoy them. I also sent mine on the same day and got them back today and mine wasn't authenic, just stamped signatures :( Congrats! {up}
ravneet_rkslolz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

harrypotter1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success, Authentic?

Post by harrypotter1 »

I honestly cannot keep up with her signing habits. :? But, I think it is AUTHENTIC because it looks like her other ones. Maybe she had a fine point sharpie?
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

harrypotter1 wrote:I honestly cannot keep up with her signing habits. :? But, I think it is AUTHENTIC because it looks like her other ones. Maybe she had a fine point sharpie?
This looks absolutely nothing like her ''Hunger Games'' responses. :s Neither the autograph or the handwriting come close. Then again, I guess they could be the secs and this could be real. But I doubt it.

I personally find this very annoying. When you post a fanmail address on your official site, the implication is that you will read and/or sign it, not have a sec do it :s If she is going to have it sec'd/stamped, why encourage people to write to her?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jaffer wrote:
harrypotter1 wrote:I honestly cannot keep up with her signing habits. :? But, I think it is AUTHENTIC because it looks like her other ones. Maybe she had a fine point sharpie?
This looks absolutely nothing like her ''Hunger Games'' responses. :s Neither the autograph or the handwriting come close. Then again, I guess they could be the secs and this could be real. But I doubt it.

I personally find this very annoying. When you post a fanmail address on your official site, the implication is that you will read and/or sign it, not have a sec do it :s If she is going to have it sec'd/stamped, why encourage people to write to her?
I think the Hunger Games are authentic and these are secs.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Opps, double!
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by songtothesiren »

I don't know what to think, I thought these were real and authentic.
Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147