Ewan McGregor Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ewan McGregor Success

Post by skaboss241 »

I received this in the mail yesterday from the UK. It was probably a month long turn around time. I sent 2 trading cards and an official pix 8x10 and 3-4 dollars. My items came back unsigned but I did get a signed photo (which I guess is an autopen) and a note saying that he was out of the country and unable to sign at the moment.

Ewan McGregor
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ewan McGregor Success

Post by ScottishDan »

Yeah it's a PP, I got one some time ago! 8)
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

i think he's in England for the movie Jack the Giant Killer,
congratz anyways!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi skaboss241 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ewan McGregor on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Sorry...Ewan doesn't send out authentics anymore, he stopped back in like 09, i was lucky to get a presigned pic in 08, i know when he was in the UK, he would sign stuff people sent him, but when he was gone, he had a bunch of presigned pics to send, its a bummer he stopped signing, he is one of my favorite actors & i really wanted my Island dvd cover signed, either 1. The amount of fanmail he received was to much, 2. To many of the pics ended up on Ebay, or 3. He just doesn't want to sign anymore.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

sawfan93 wrote:Sorry...Ewan doesn't send out authentics anymore, he stopped back in like 09, i was lucky to get a presigned pic in 08, i know when he was in the UK, he would sign stuff people sent him, but when he was gone, he had a bunch of presigned pics to send, its a bummer he stopped signing, he is one of my favorite actors & i really wanted my Island dvd cover signed, either 1. The amount of fanmail he received was to much, 2. To many of the pics ended up on Ebay, or 3. He just doesn't want to sign anymore.
That's annoying. The note implied he would sign had he been present...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard