Question about actor Dean Jones

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about actor Dean Jones

Post by theaterdood45 »

Hello folks,

I have a question regarding actor Dean Jones of "Lug Bug" and the musical "Company."

So my question is: Does anyone know if he signs items from "Company"?

Thank You!- theaterdood45
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about actor Dean Jones

Post by RYAN-J »

He does sign TTM, Not sure of he'll sign 'Company' photos, he might! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
jeanetts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about actor Dean Jones

Post by jeanetts »

I received a signed photo from him just last week (from THE LOVE BUG) after learning from DANARENOMBA that he signs TTM. Yet another great success that I have received because of her help. I used that address that I got from DANARENOMBA.