People People.............

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ilovegals
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

People People.............

Post by ilovegals »

What is so good about getting an autograph.........? It means nothing. A FRIENDSHIP means so much more. Have any of you actually befriended any celebrities??????

That would be something. :wink:
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

Yeah actually, after being a fan of someone for about 5 years I've now known this person on a personal level for about 2 years now. And yes, it is something :-p
Giggity_Giggity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Giggity_Giggity »

Yeah. Through autograph collecting, I've become good friends with many professional football and baseball players.
ilovegals
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ilovegals »

sure ya do. (sarcasm) no celebrities want anything to do with their fans. who is it?
biggestellefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by biggestellefan »

iluvgals, if you mean what you say, why did you send me a list of like two dozen questions asking me about autographs, SASEs, IRCs and which celebs send back letters? Why are you writing if you're asking us that question.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Im wondering the same thing.
If you are an autograph collector, or at least want to be, why would you then say an autograph means nothing? :?
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

preciously. If you are a fan of someone to know that they've handled a piece of paper and signed it just for you, makes you feel special, and it is the ultimate colectable thing you could get from your fave celeb
xxxlove kay xxx
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

Autograph collecting is a very enjoyable hobby. The thought that some famous very busy person has taken the time out to possibly read and at the very least put pen to photo is very touching. One of my very first autographs was from Bradley Walsh (comedian and actor in Coronation Street.) and I used to go out drinking with him most days of the week after his shows in Blackpool. Some fans even become penpals with some celebrities sharing personal details and all. So if you don't see the point why are you even using these forums?
IrishMaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrishMaz »

I completly agree with the others, you're slating a hobby for which was the reason that you joined these forums, if this is your opinion, I would go find another set of forums to disrupt/compete in.
You seem to like slagging off most celebs, so why be here.
Where is Leigh gone?! :(
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I do it because it's good to know that someone you love knows your name, has heard of the town/country you are from, they have taken time out of doing what they do to make a fan happy. That's why I do it, to see which celebs are true and really care for their fans, if they really care they will take that 5 or 10 seconds to sign their name for you.
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx