Simple Plan (band) half SUCCESS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Simple Plan (band) half SUCCESS

Post by Blackhawks026 »

About a month ago I sent a LOR, SASE, 5x7 pic and an album booklet to one of my favorite bands, Simple Plan. They were playing a show in LA, and today I finally heard back from them. All 5 members of the band signed the picture for me, but the album booklet was not returned. That bums me out because I'd rather have the booklet then the picture signed :? The theater they played at was in California, but it was post marked from Chicago. So I don't know if they either waited until the end of their tour to respond to their mail, or waited until they played a show in Chicago to send it to me since I also live right by Chicago.

Either way I'm happy with this, because I started to assume it wouldn't be returned after a month {up} Still disapointed the booklet wasn't returned, but a success is a success.

Sent: 10/23/11
Concert: 10/28/11 or 10/29/11
Received: 11/22/11

Pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/scannl.jpg/

The Music Box
6126 hollywood blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

Sorry, no envelope!
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Simple Plan (band) half SUCCESS

Post by RYAN-J »

Nice success man!! Personally, I like that photo! bummer they didn't send your CD cover back, maybe they forgot to stick it back in the envelope???

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Freakazoid0209
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Freakazoid0209 »

Sorry to hear about your booklet, buz congrats though! I remember listening to them, growing up. I'll have to write them.
Favorite Successes:The Airbourne Toxic Event, Roshon Fegan, S.G. Browne, Kate Winslet<3

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION ---> http://karlaautos.webs.com/
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Amazing success ;)
JessieMac09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessieMac09 »

Awesome! I love SP too!! I will have to add them to my "Write Too" List. :D
Successes: Orlando Bloom, Ryan Gosling

Wanted: Shemar Moore, Chris Evans, Jensen Ackles, Garrett Hedlund, Ryan Reynolds, Alexander Skarsgard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Blackhawks026 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Simple Plan on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

sorry about the cd cover but congratz for the success {up}
Diane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diane »

i met simple plan for the first time ever at warped tour. it was my first time seeing them meeting them and at warped tour. i met them on a wednesday. got all members autograph on my ticket. i got home couldnt find my ticket. i think my cousin dropped it by accident. when i got home i had a message from a friend of mine saying she won a contest to a radio acoustic show where simple plan was gonna be at. so she invited me and i met them once again. except chuck wasnt there this time. but that photo you have is the one i have also signed. got a pic with them too. oh and on the day of warped tour i wanted to get my get your heart on lyric booklet signed. before the signing started it started to pour so my booklet got ruined. threw it away when i got home. =/
Autographs of people are below.

john cena 1 real autograph a friend got for me

a bronson arroyo autograph that i got in person

a chris garver autograph in person

3 real bam margera autographs one on each index card

1 Devin Lima autograph

2 Kat Von D autographs

Bam Margera, Brandon Novak and Joe Franz autograph in my Dreamseller book by Novak in person

The Miz autograph in person

Slash

Sully Erna in person