Emma Stone Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Stone Success!

Post by outdancing »

Sent: 08/01/11
Received: 11/21/11

Address Used:
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

I sent a LOR, a SASE, and a photo. She sent back the photo signed in the SASE. Yay, I'm so happy about this one! She personalized it too :) {up}

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
MandaM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Stone Success!

Post by MandaM »

Congrats!! She seems like a great person!!
"Take a good hard look at the mothafuckin' boat!!"
Brittle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brittle »

Congrats! She is a great actress, I think I will write her too.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

AWESOME SUCCESS! I sent her thru the spider man film and didn't hear back! :( I'll have to try again soon! Never seen an autograph TTM for her before. Enjoy it!! ;)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Congrats! She is one of my most wanted! I sent her VV and to her publicist but will have to try her through this address!
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

so jealous! i sent her a pics months ago but i dont remember what address i tried
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
Freakazoid0209
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Freakazoid0209 »

She's one of my favorites! I'll have to write her, congrats! :)
Favorite Successes:The Airbourne Toxic Event, Roshon Fegan, S.G. Browne, Kate Winslet<3

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION ---> http://karlaautos.webs.com/
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidcook412 »

WOWOW she is one of my most wanted I will have to try that address!
Successes: Jennette McCurdy, Colbie Calliat, OAR, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood (IP), Betty White, Chelsea Staub, Carebears on Fire, Andy Grammar,Melissa Joan Hart, David Cook(x4), Kellie Pickler, HILARY DUFF(2x IP) Mark Salling (pp), Plain White T's, Hot Chelle Rae (IP), 3OH!3 (x2), Dakota Fanning, Drew Seeley (x3), Ariana Grande(IP), Liz Gillies(IP), Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, gregg sulkin, Gavin DeGraw, Jane Lynch, Nick Jonas, Pia Toscano, Dave Franco, Karan Brar, Jesse Eisenberg, The band Perry and more :)
Waiting on: James Franco, Lane Napper, Ilsa Fisher, Vanessa Marano, Keegan Allen, Shay Mitchell, Andrew Garfield,Foster the people, Nathan Kress
Most wanted: PLL cast, victorious cast, Secret life cast, glee cast, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jonas brothers, Matt Nathanson, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, If anyone has any information on any of these most wanted people please pm and let me know :)

Best of luck collecting!
lordvader97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lordvader97 »

Congrats! I will have to send her something from Zombieland.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I am insanely jealous of you. I have sent to her no less than five times at different addresses for nothing! Congrats
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard