Best signers via email?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
MaroonandGold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Best signers via email?

Post by MaroonandGold »

Not sure if this is the right section, if not it can be moved, but who are some of the best celebs/players/coaches that will sign via email?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Best signers via email?

Post by RYAN-J »

This question has been asked again and again and the answer is always the same, We can't give out lists of people who sign via email or even the emails themselves. people in the past have abused them and it only leads to people requesting autographs, because they know they'll get them, even if they aren't a fan. {down}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
adamlincoln
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adamlincoln »

this sucks wish people did not take advantage of everything and ruin it for everyone else :neutral: like touts who buy all the tickets for a gig how i hate them with a passion {down}
ig9918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ig9918 »

Don't listen to Ryan. Just type in email or email success in the search tab and you will find the posts that people have left for their email success. However I will agree with him that people take advantage and just send emails to get autographs. So just send emails to people that interest you or that your a fan of.

Good Luck.
Autographs Received: Donald Trump, Robert Lasardo, Judge Judy, Judi Dench, Joan Rivers, Matt Moore (NFL QB), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger), Jack In The Box, Coach K (Duke Basketball Head Coach), George H. W. Bush, Tony Dundgy, John Carpenter, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ghost Adventures, Aaron Eckhart, Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead), Betty White, Michael Hall (Dexter)

PP Received: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, George W. Bush, Peyton Manning, Vince Vaughn, Elijah Wood, Forest Whitacker, Anna Paquin, Hector Elizondo, Ashton Kutcher, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe, Jennifer Aniston, Elton John

Waiting for: Jennifer Carpenter (From Dexter), Jay Leno

Please visit my website. Thanks.
http://www.ismaelsautographs.webs.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/itzurboycuco
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

ig9918 wrote:Don't listen to Ryan. Just type in email or email success in the search tab and you will find the posts that people have left for their email success. However I will agree with him that people take advantage and just send emails to get autographs. So just send emails to people that interest you or that your a fan of.

Good Luck.
You can search for it, but Ryan is also right, we can't give out email addresses on this forum :) especially not lists because people will start spamming the emails and then they will be taken out of circulation :)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
ig9918
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ig9918 »

Gertyke wrote:
ig9918 wrote:Don't listen to Ryan. Just type in email or email success in the search tab and you will find the posts that people have left for their email success. However I will agree with him that people take advantage and just send emails to get autographs. So just send emails to people that interest you or that your a fan of.

Good Luck.
You can search for it, but Ryan is also right, we can't give out email addresses on this forum :) especially not lists because people will start spamming the emails and then they will be taken out of circulation :)
I know that's why I said that I agree with him on that point.
Autographs Received: Donald Trump, Robert Lasardo, Judge Judy, Judi Dench, Joan Rivers, Matt Moore (NFL QB), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger), Jack In The Box, Coach K (Duke Basketball Head Coach), George H. W. Bush, Tony Dundgy, John Carpenter, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Ghost Adventures, Aaron Eckhart, Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead), Betty White, Michael Hall (Dexter)

PP Received: Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, George W. Bush, Peyton Manning, Vince Vaughn, Elijah Wood, Forest Whitacker, Anna Paquin, Hector Elizondo, Ashton Kutcher, Samuel L. Jackson, Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe, Jennifer Aniston, Elton John

Waiting for: Jennifer Carpenter (From Dexter), Jay Leno

Please visit my website. Thanks.
http://www.ismaelsautographs.webs.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/itzurboycuco
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imbatman »

the only problem is people see the emails of celebritys they dont really care about and contact them and the celebritys will give them autographs and then the person will go on ebay the next day and sell it
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

A man should be independent at the age of thirty.At thirty, a man should be able to think for himself.
I heart which I could not help him